People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Most stupid things you've ever heard?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Most stupid things you've ever heard? Empty
PostSubject: Most stupid things you've ever heard?   Most stupid things you've ever heard? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 11:45 am

*** not political topic ***

Most stupid things you have ever heard of?

One of my mates asked me why I have... häälemurre. What is it english for? It's like brokening voice. He thought I have eaten too much carrots XDDD .

And these are the sayings of very little children: (sorry for bad translation)

* My mom is very beautiful. You can easily see that she has been young somewhen.
* I couldn't eat banana, because my mother had shut it too heavily
* for girls it's better not to marry, but boys need cleaners
* I have to clean my room many times. In spite of that I was born as a child, not as a slave
* If you want to do cutlet, then first you have to beat the meat dead.
* when you sleep, then it's good to hold your window open, because breathing is healthy

For Estonians:
http://www.hot.ee/montez/konevead.htm

Kristina Smigun:

Quote :
see aasta kui me viibisime Ameerikas, siis oli tðehhoslovakkia suusatajaid, oli veel mujaltki, ja järsku ma tundsid, et Eesti on nii rikas riik, ma olin nii uhke, ma sain öelda mis ajast meil on ajalugu, et meil on sinimustvalge lipp ma ei tea kust ajast, et meil on oma laul ja siis öeldi mulle et oleme õnnelik rahvas.

XDDDD.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Most stupid things you've ever heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most stupid things you've ever heard?   Most stupid things you've ever heard? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:49 pm

Quote :

One of my mates asked me why I have... häälemurre. What is it english for? It's like brokening voice. He thought I have eaten too much carrots XDDD .

You mean broken voice? Are you that young? and you're interested in things like they discuss here? my respect if so Smile

PS this one is another stupid thing to say for your collection Smile)
Back to top Go down

Most stupid things you've ever heard?
Page 1 of 1