People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Gas pipe

Go down 
+13
kost
3 Alarms
Vabapaase
NowhereMan
Hypno
Helena
Krissukristel
LPF
Admin
Gert.B
DerDieDas
Risto
Voodoo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vJ

vJ

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 3:05 pm

kost wrote:
Quote :
bloody hell. if something happens to the pipeline, then these damn borders will not stop the catastrophy will they?
What catastrophe are you talking about? This isn't the first underwater gas pipeline, e.g. North and Norwegian seas are full of pipelines. Still there is no catastrophe there, or?

these pipes are controlled and built by norway, not russia.. so ofcourse there has been no catastrophes of any kind yet.

you say russia "only" wants to build the pipe through neutral waters.. and after the pipe is built these waters almost belong to russia, as it's even getting an army for "protecting" the pipe with special weapons etc..
norway has an army protecting their pipes? no?
norway's pipe waters have shitloads of toxics and mines in the bottom.. no?

russia only wants to take over the baltic sea again, building a pipe is one way to do it.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 5:50 pm

Quote :
these pipes are controlled and built by norway, not russia.. so ofcourse there has been no catastrophes of any kind yet.

you say russia "only" wants to build the pipe through neutral waters.. and after the pipe is built these waters almost belong to russia, as it's even getting an army for "protecting" the pipe with special weapons etc..

I ask you my friends, is there any sence of logic in it? What army? what special weapon? Laser guns or what?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:07 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

I ask you my friends, is there any sence of logic in it? What army? what special weapon? Laser guns or what?

read previous posts idiot.

http://www.postimees.ee/170407/esileht/majandus/255558.php

and helena even translated it to english..
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Quote :

You are very polite... true europian... I've read the article, so what? what's so horrible about it?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

You are very polite... true europian... I've read the article, so what? what's so horrible about it?

yea read it? why asking such a pointless questions in your previous post then?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:37 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

what's so horrible in having a special army at free waters, that can control every moving object if wanting so?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

I am very polite, thanks.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:47 pm

Quote :
what's so horrible in having a special army at free waters, that can control every moving object if wanting so?

We are always drunk and our technology is lousy so there's nothing for you to worry about... sleep well Laughing
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:04 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

We are always drunk and our technology is lousy so there's nothing for you to worry about... sleep well Laughing

yeah, you know best ideas come up when one's drunk.

"hey see that luxury boat there, we should liberate it!!1"
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:13 pm

Quote :
"hey see that luxury boat there, we should liberate it!!1"

I’m pretty sure that the most luxurious boats there will belong to Russian oligarchs, so don’t worry Laughing
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm

vJ and NowhereMan, you should have your own forum Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad
looks like you two are "married" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:58 pm

LPF wrote:
vJ and NowhereMan, you should have your own forum Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad
looks like you two are "married" Evil or Very Mad

too bad if you have nothing to say here.. :'(
Back to top Go down
svybski

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: who trusts a russian army?   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 7:06 am

vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

The problem is that russian army do not respect country borders, or they do not know how to navigate. There has been so many incidents, when russian fighter jet plane has crossed the border of the Finland, which is surely major threat to the civilian population. These has not been accidents. Many times these fighters DID NOT respond to the "helos" or radio callings made by finnish defense force fighter jets. They totally disregarded this, even though they were asked to leave. Please notice that russian fighter jets saw finnish fighter jets directly and they still did not change their direction. It was clear this was intentional.

I hope that next time they shoot those russian planes down, because you really cannot know is that a terrorist threat or something else.

russians do not achieve nothing by bullying its neighbour countries. For me, it looks very childish and stoopid. I do not respect any country/goverment who cannot BEHAVE. a russia has lost a lot of good-will because of this. Im pretty sure that common russian people is ashamed of these acts of its own country?

The problem is that EU needs natural gas & oil, and this normally means that pipelines are also needed. russia currently occupies gas and oil fields of siberia, sakhalin etc. and is currently planning to conquer some fields from the north pole, too.

But demand of natural gas world-wide is growing and is going to grow a lot (look e.g. theoildrum.com). There might not be enough gas for the new pipeline. There are supply disruptions even with existent supply pipelines. Maybe russians need pipeline for other reasons, dunno. Maybe it is just a ploy to get more troops, submarines etc. sailing in the baltic sea.
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:03 pm

Quote :
There might not be enough gas for the new pipeline. There are supply disruptions even with existent supply pipelines. Maybe russians need pipeline for other reasons, dunno. Maybe it is just a ploy to get more troops, submarines etc. sailing in the baltic sea.

This baltic pipeline is made of political reasons. There is now economic base to create such project. We remember what happend in Belarus when Russia cut off "friendly prizes" . Maybe that is what Kreml is afraid of.

Second theory is that Russians want to divide UE by choosing partners who are good enough to have buisness with them and others who aren't (Poland). Of cours Russia pretend that that Poland is unrelevant country and pipeline is not aginst Polish. Germany pretend that baltic pipeline is senible (in economic) and Poland is only anti -UE country becouse of Katchinski bros. Let's not forget about clear,pure Shroder ...eh. Does all german politics are like him?? I suppouse they are...

Funny thing today i have read that this pipeline requires some wires to control it and on this wires there can be put some devices which can interrupt national missile defence system.
Back to top Go down
svybski

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: guns for the oil companies   Gas pipe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 am

[quote="towito"]
Quote :

Funny thing today i have read that this pipeline requires some wires to control it and on this wires there can be put some devices which can interrupt national missile defence system.

...and I just learned that russia gave rights for the oil/gas companies
to defend their installations with hired guns, for securing pipelines etc.

private company armies... does not sound good at all.

you can use those armies and claim that "it was not us, it was the bad company!"

I hope that this is not gonna be security problem itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas pipe   Gas pipe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gas pipe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Russia-
Jump to: