People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Edgar Savisaar

Go down 
+8
mustafa
Earthland
Vabapaase
Krissukristel
Hypno
Pietarilainen
Admin
Voodoo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:03 pm

What you think about Savisaar?
Back to top Go down
eestlane
Anonymous

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:30 pm

He's a fuckin idiot
Back to top Go down
yep
Anonymous

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:31 pm

well, what's about it? big K-man, I think Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyTue May 15, 2007 1:49 am

Professional "JOKK" master
Back to top Go down
https://people.forumotion.com
Pietarilainen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:25 pm

eestlane wrote:
He's a fuckin idiot
Kuule Sa, vaimsel ajal invaliid, fuckin idiot on teie Ansip, ega Savisaar.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Pietarilainen Savisaar wanted to sell Estonia to Russia, thats why we hate him. He came to your side and against Ansip becouse he has made promices to russia, he is a traitor. All hes life he has done all kind of crap for hes profit. You think you can trust him? Nope man, he screwes everybody you just dont know him so well jet. I agree, there should be more russian politics, but not traitors or communists, normal open minded people who understands and respects both, estonians and russians.
Back to top Go down
Pietarilainen

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:11 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Savisaar wanted to sell Estonia to Russia,
Kuigi ma elan Venemaal (Peterburis), aga ei mõtle et Savisaar tahab Eestit müüma Venemaale. Mu arvates ta on arukas poliitikamees.
PS: Aga tõesti et Ansip on endine kommari? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:53 pm

Pietarilainen wrote:
Kaspar wrote:
Savisaar wanted to sell Estonia to Russia,
Kuigi ma elan Venemaal (Peterburis), aga ei mõtle et Savisaar tahab Eestit müüma Venemaale. Mu arvates ta on arukas poliitikamees.
PS: Aga tõesti et Ansip on endine kommari? Smile
Ansip may be an ex-communist but Savisaar is still one Wink
Back to top Go down
Pietarilainen

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Hypno wrote:
Ansip may be an ex-communist
Kommari jääb kommariks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:18 pm

Pietarilainen, as i saied you dont know Savisaar.
Ansip did what estonians asked: relocated symbol of occupation from centre of town to cemetary and placed flowers to tõnismäe in EU colours Razz

Read that text: https://people.forumotion.com/Political-c4/Estonia-f14/One-textin-estonian-t29.htm
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Pietarilainen wrote:
Hypno wrote:
Ansip may be an ex-communist
Kommari jääb kommariks. Smile
Abit harsh for you to say. He might have been pretending to be a communist just to have power. He might pretend now. Only he knows....

And I belive people can change Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:36 am

Savisaar for estonians right now is politically dead. Now he only goes out for russian votes.
As for Ansip, I didnt had much faith in him earlier, as said, becose of his communist past, but now im proud to have him as a primeminister. Finally someone who dares to stay strong and not give a damn what some of our neighbours think.
Why it was right to take down the bronze soldier?
Last years russians celebrated their "praznik" and some estonians went there with our blue-black-white flags. (their familymembers had died in Siberia and the victoryday was a painful reminder for that ). There were disagreements and fights, and police decided to remove estonians. And then, as Hando Rummel said, its such a shame there is a place in the middle of Tallinn where you can't go with estonian flag.
secondly, maybe it was win over WWII only for those who actually lost someone in that war. but for others, it was victory over Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, etc. It was the memorial for the greatnes of Soviet Union. Celebrating russians waved the Soviet Union flag there and had supporting signes for Sovet Union.
why should estonians in our free country tolerate that?
besides, every winner always takes down losers memorials. Russians took down after WW II our statues, and now we take down theirs.
Back to top Go down
Vabapaase

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:56 pm

Pietarilainen wrote:

Somehow I think that you are watching Russian news. Sad
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:36 pm

I don't hate him. Hating sb/sth is very stupid acting... and I think he actually loves Estonia, but he cares more about results of elections and money.
Back to top Go down
mustafa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptySun May 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Savisaar is a proffessional loser. It all started with RR.
RR was somehow supported by KGB, to have better control over some sort of people.
Things got messed up and Savisaar was in a wrong place and become a liberator.
Savisaar have never been stubid, so he used this new situation to become something that he is today.
But he's loser anyway, he have almost allways won elections but usually never got to gowerment. His party may have sometimes good ideas, but nobody wants to cooperate with them (except Reform)
Now his masters from Moscow wanted to see some serious action, but again he have messed it up...
Back to top Go down
patrickg

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyTue May 22, 2007 6:39 am

Earthland wrote:
I don't hate him. Hating sb/sth is very stupid acting... and I think he actually loves Estonia, but he cares more about results of elections and money.
I could see him liking Estonia, but not loving it, as a patriotic person would. One who truly loves his country would never sell it out just for votes and money.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:02 pm

One Savisaar-s sin from past.
Text is copied form article at ocupation museum webpage http://www.okupatsioon.ee/trykised/nouk.html

"Seevastu SRÜ riigid (kaasa arvatud Vene Föderatsioon) on N. Liidu kokkuvarisemisel ja lagunemisel tekkinud uued riigid, keda alles nüüd on tunnustatud rahvusvahelise õiguse subjektidena. Nende seisund rahvusvahelise õiguse seisukohast on hoopis teistsugune: nad peavad ühiselt vastutama N. Liidu tohutute välisvõlgade eest, nad on kohustatud osalema N. Liidu kuritegude hüvitamises, neil tuleb omavahel ära jagada N. Liidu varad ja relvastus, nende riikide kodanikeks tuleb pidada põhimõtteliselt kõiki nende territooriumile elama sattunud isikuid, need riigid on kinni Venemaa küljes tuhandete sidemetega. Kui meil poleks õnnestunud Eesti riiki taastada järjepidevuse alusel, siis oleks ka meie seisund praegu samasugune nagu SRÜ riikidel. Meil oleks see tähendanud Eesti kodakondsust kõigile ENSV alalistele elanikele, kaht riigikeelt ning kuulumist Vene mõjusfääri. Seda taotlesid muuseas ka mitmed poliitilised jõud Eestis endas (peamiselt E. Savisaare juhtimisel)."

Its in estonian so i explain.
During singing Revolution Savisaars purpose was that Estonia would be not intenpendent country but part of Russian Federation.
So we can see from past that he wanted to remain/become(nowadays) a part of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:03 am

Admin wrote:
One Savisaar-s sin from past.
Text is copied form article at ocupation museum webpage http://www.okupatsioon.ee/trykised/nouk.html

"Seevastu SRÜ riigid (kaasa arvatud Vene Föderatsioon) on N. Liidu kokkuvarisemisel ja lagunemisel tekkinud uued riigid, keda alles nüüd on tunnustatud rahvusvahelise õiguse subjektidena. Nende seisund rahvusvahelise õiguse seisukohast on hoopis teistsugune: nad peavad ühiselt vastutama N. Liidu tohutute välisvõlgade eest, nad on kohustatud osalema N. Liidu kuritegude hüvitamises, neil tuleb omavahel ära jagada N. Liidu varad ja relvastus, nende riikide kodanikeks tuleb pidada põhimõtteliselt kõiki nende territooriumile elama sattunud isikuid, need riigid on kinni Venemaa küljes tuhandete sidemetega. Kui meil poleks õnnestunud Eesti riiki taastada järjepidevuse alusel, siis oleks ka meie seisund praegu samasugune nagu SRÜ riikidel. Meil oleks see tähendanud Eesti kodakondsust kõigile ENSV alalistele elanikele, kaht riigikeelt ning kuulumist Vene mõjusfääri. Seda taotlesid muuseas ka mitmed poliitilised jõud Eestis endas (peamiselt E. Savisaare juhtimisel)."

Its in estonian so i explain.
During singing Revolution Savisaars purpose was that Estonia would be not intenpendent country but part of Russian Federation.
So we can see from past that he wanted to remain/become(nowadays) a part of Russia.

"Tito, the dog on chain" ---> Savisaar, the dog on chain.
Back to top Go down
terker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 24, 2007 9:18 am

I personally wouldn't blame Savisaar for who he is. After all, he is by birth Russian, his mother was Russian so it's understandable that he wants to see Estonia part of his motherland, Russia. what I don't understand, what is wrong with those Estonians who have supported him? I know he has paid all the retired people sums of money so they'd vote for him but still...

when are the next elections in Tallinn anyway? that's something to look forward to, it's going to be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:25 pm

I didnt know hes halfly russian, well, yes, it explaines it.
Next elections, after 2 years...?
Back to top Go down
volmer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptyThu May 31, 2007 9:16 pm

okay, 1st things first. Savisaar isn't a commie, a nazi or anything. he is extremly smart and greedy. He will do whats best for him and he will do it really good. he is a mastermind and the most clever politician in estonia, too bad that he wont use his talent for the benefit of the nation and the government, like politicians should do actually.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 11:37 pm

Anyway, keep me updated about his "career"!
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Savisaar is extremely good politicians, but it means he can lie better than others.

Actually, I think he is quite smart, but very, very mysterious (I mean, I never can understand what he really mean with his words... And I really can't understand who he actually is : D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edgar Savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar Savisaar   Edgar Savisaar Empty

Back to top Go down

Edgar Savisaar
Page 1 of 1