People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Naši

Go down 
+14
whatever
3 Alarms
Admin
Helena
NowhereMan
Vabapaase
Earthland
Krissukristel
vJ
Hypno
LPF
DerDieDas
Risto
Voodoo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
vJ

vJ

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
We call them putinjungend in Russia Smile they consist of those who are incredibly stupid and those who are incredibly cynic and know how to use those who are stupid.

scary thing is that with putin jugend he tries to make whole russia like them..
a pack of brainwashed human robots walking after one poophead :/
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 3:16 am

vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
We call them putinjungend in Russia Smile they consist of those who are incredibly stupid and those who are incredibly cynic and know how to use those who are stupid.

scary thing is that with putin jugend he tries to make whole russia like them..
a pack of brainwashed human robots walking after one poophead :/

What's really outrageous is that they spend taxpayers' money for all their stupid activities Evil or Very Mad Hate them for that
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 6:49 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:09 am

Lol you wanna join but don't know who they are?

Way to go man Laughing
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 1:06 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
lol i wanted to join Nashi, but my mom wouldn't let me, i don't think i would even be aloud to join anyway's since i was born in the US Sad

but what is Nashi anyways? i thought it was a group that helped Russia...

you want to join an organisation you dont know shit about?

wtf is wrong with this ppl here :/

nashi is kind a propaganda "tool" of putin's government, just like hitler jugend was hitler's back the 1940's Razz they say they fight against "fascism" etc... I cant see any fascism around can you?
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 5:10 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 6:46 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
Quote :
you want to join an organisation you dont know shit about?

wtf is wrong with this ppl here :/

nashi is kind a propaganda "tool" of putin's government, just like hitler jugend was hitler's back the 1940's Razz they say they fight against "fascism" etc... I cant see any fascism around can you?

i thought i new about them, i read a lot about them in this one magazine, it seemed like they were supporting Russia and being patriotic, i'm not stupid, i'm not going to join some organization i don't know about...when you guys were saying they were bad and stuff i started to think perhaps i don't know a lot about them

it did remind me of hitler youth though -_-

ofc they support russia and are patriotic etc.. thats what they get paid for Razz
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 8:37 pm

There is nothing wrong with being patriotic, helping your country and stuff. Even if you support your goverment it's ok. But as for these Nasi... I don't see how they help Russia. I see that they help current regime and nothing more, but they pretend to be the only patriotic power in the country. If you're not with them, you're automatically against Russia (you're an enemy). You can't even stay neutral - only if you arewith them, you have a right to call yourself a patriot.
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 5:57 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being patriotic, helping your country and stuff. Even if you support your goverment it's ok. But as for these Nasi... I don't see how they help Russia. I see that they help current regime and nothing more, but they pretend to be the only patriotic power in the country. If you're not with them, you're automatically against Russia (you're an enemy). You can't even stay neutral - only if you arewith them, you have a right to call yourself a patriot.

that's what I ment, taking patriotism to extremes Razz
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:02 am

vJ wrote:

that's what I ment, taking patriotism to extremes Razz

I don't think so. Half of them don't really understand what word "patriotism" means and second half are just cynical careerists.
Back to top Go down
lemmik

lemmik

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Ok this is the right place for my post

NowhereMan wrote:
lemmik wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:

Put it back! Smile

Easy to say, I don't save my posts

But here's one question for this topic - If there are no soviets anymore, why is Nashi using domen www.nashi.su Question not *.ru

2 options:
- There's no soviets but the domen still exists - why not to use it?
- Nashi are idiots and they like SU, so they use this domen to emphasize their love for "sovok".

Yep, as much as I've seen, Nashis belive that they have great power (even some co-operatin with milizija protecting elections??). But how popular is Nashi really in RF? Those mass demonstrations (Putin's birthday was last it think) makes me worry, that this Putin-cult may grow into something very unpleasant.
You don't see such things in here nor in west. People only come to street for strike or to show that they are gay Smile
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 4:27 pm

Quote :
You don't see such things in here nor in west. People only come to street for strike or to show that they are gay

That is what they do - show their pervert political orientation. Suspect
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Quote :
But how popular is Nashi really in RF?

Not popular among thinking people for sure. Besides young people are politicaly inactive in general. Nashi are very well funded so all their actions attract a lot of public attention, they're always on TV and in the other media. Plus opposition never forgets to kick them... Most of my friends don't like them...
Back to top Go down
lemmik

lemmik

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:07 pm

Thats good to know. Hope they won't go totaly nuts, like beat the oposition or some thing like that. Nashi and Molodaja Gvardija have similar signature and I have heard they are joining.

Today we had a news, where Molodaja Gvardija shoots our Prime minister's foto with paintballs.
His picture was symbolising nazism, like Osama bin Laden was symbolising terrorism Shocked Osama nad Ansip seems to be in same weight category. It wouldn't be a big deal, if we couldn't see Kremlins hand behind all that. Maybe they won't tell youngsters to do this, but they ain't trying to stop them as well. This is entrapment. It can't be only April and Aljoša, but probably Estonians (and rest East-Euro) message that Hitler=Stalin, and swastica=hammer and sickle, there was no good and bad, but war crimes in both sides, pointless killing and hunger for power. Putin can't dolerate this, if he wants to pose with Stalins picture following years, as he did on this year 8th May parade.

Thats why I asked about their popularity. I hoped they ain't in good list for many Russians and it's good to know I wasn't wrong. Putin is probably going to be Russian Federation's next Prime minister (anybody want do protest?), so Nashi and Molodaja Gvardija don't even have to change their "God". This may end up pretty stinky - putinjungend is going to look more and more like hitlerjungend. Kremlin seems to be scared Ukraine "orange" scenario and using kids against it when ever he can. But can Russians say, we have enough of this war, we want that our identety is based on our great culture, not military power? We want to see more art gallery's, theaters, music halls not greater vacumboms or better jets? Of course defenceforce is important, but we want to be like Europe not US. We don't have to dominate, we can co-operate and make US count with us that way, we can be allies. Are these illusions to unreal?

I like Russia, my father is partly(mostly) Russian, but I don't like the way todays Russia is moving -> road to Russian Empire, it sounds like Third Reich Crying or Very sad Jeltsin demonstrate that Russia can't be lead softly, but it cant go on using kids to deal unpleasent country's/people/topics. These kids may get wrong thinking that politics is all about power and mass. If we don't like someone, we terrorise him/her as long as he/she breaks and leaves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naši - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naši
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Russia-
Jump to: