People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Naši

Go down 
+14
whatever
3 Alarms
Admin
Helena
NowhereMan
Vabapaase
Earthland
Krissukristel
vJ
Hypno
LPF
DerDieDas
Risto
Voodoo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:45 pm

I dont think they even themselves believe that they're doing something good... Or breaking windows of some chosen houses is good? nooo...
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:14 pm

I think they do what they do just for their future career Razz
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:05 pm

I think government of Russia is doing alot of crap, to gover that and manipulate with people minds they need less journalism and less democracy, naši is a tool that is being used to create needed news.
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Number of posts : 88

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:29 pm

nashi is financed and promoted by the government of russia. that's a fact.
nashi is a propaganda tool of the government. that's a fact.
nashi is more fascist than any estonian (blocking and attacking the embassy). that's a fact too as you see..

it's simple, young people are alot easier to brainwash, and that's what putin is doing atm... poisoning these youngs' minds with his lies..

nashi fights against fascism? tell me where is fascism nowadays? didn't it die with hitler and mussolini or am I totally wrong?

"there are fascists and new-nazis at estonia" look, there's these shitheads in russia aswell.. why dont you fight against them?

"nashi isnt a propaganda tool!!1" if you really believe this then.. I cant help you mate.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:22 pm

Hypno wrote:
How the hell are ethnic russians discriminated here?

If you are interested in this question, then you should take a look around you. Of course, you could also visit the RUS DELFI. cyclops

Quote :
nashi fights against fascism? tell me where is fascism nowadays? didn't it die with hitler and mussolini or am I totally wrong?

Oh, if you don´t like this word ("fascism") you could also call it neo Nazism or extreme nationalism, etc. Just like you want.

Quote :
there's these shitheads in russia aswell.. why dont you fight against them?

For example, Nashi fight against them, but you only see their political protests. Sleep

Go Nashi, for a better Russia! afro
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:57 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Hypno wrote:
How the hell are ethnic russians discriminated here?

If you are interested in this question, then you should take a look around you. Of course, you could also visit the RUS DELFI. cyclops
I don't speak Russian No So if they can't get someone to translate for me or learn THEIR OWN LANGUAGE then boo-friggin-hoo, go cry somewhere else.

Btw didn't Putin invite all ethnic russians to move back to their homeland? I'd help them pack. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 9:32 am

Quote :
Go Nashi, for a better Russia!

Better Russia? Better Russia is that, if some young people all the day long scream outside and spread fascism?

Estonians in Russia are more discriminated than Russians in Estonia. (Hint: Restaurant with sign "Dogs and Estonians are not allowed to come in").
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 12:00 pm

Quote :
Estonians in Russia are more discriminated than Russians in Estonia. (Hint: Restaurant with sign "Dogs and Estonians are not allowed to come in").

I believe that it was Photoshopped and never was real.

Btw does anyone know how many Estonians live in Russia?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:31 pm

DerDieDas wrote:

Quote :
there's these shitheads in russia aswell.. why dont you fight against them?

For example, Nashi fight against them, but you only see their political protests. Sleep

you mean political attacks? like the embassy "scandal(s)"? as far as I know the attack to estonia's embassy wasn't the first one.. that's how they fight against fascists? you call foreign diplomates in russia fascists? nice job man..
yeah, nashi makes russia better... it gives russians a nice example how to deal with foreigners and tourists in russia.. oh and almost forgot, a week ago I read an article from a newspaper how russian police robbed and blackmailed money from finnish tourists / ice hockey fans in moscow..
I thought police was for protecting people from other criminals and gangsters.. but quess I was wrong again.
you call that fighting against fascism and fascists?
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:35 pm

Quote :
I don't speak Russian No So if they can't get someone to translate for me or learn THEIR OWN LANGUAGE then boo-friggin-hoo, go cry somewhere else.

If you aren´t interested in this question, so don´t ask after it. silent Simply be ignorant furthermore. rabbit

Quote :
Btw didn't Putin invite all ethnic russians to move back to their homeland? I'd help them pack. Seriously!
I also don´t understand, why you need some other people to see the hate against the russian minority? Only one thing you have to do is to look at yourself in a mirror. Maybe you will see your own concentrated hate. Suspect
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:56 pm

vJ wrote:

you mean political attacks? like the embassy "scandal(s)"? as far as I know the attack to estonia's embassy wasn't the first one.. that's how they fight against fascists? you call foreign diplomates in russia fascists?

Have you read my comment or not? I don´t see that you have read it. cyclops

Here again, only for you:
"...but you only see their [Nashis] political protests."

What is an "political protest"? scratch Maybe such one, like a protest against the estonian embassy? study

vJ wrote:
a week ago I read an article from a newspaper how russian police robbed and blackmailed money from finnish tourists / ice hockey fans in moscow..

And now? Once some police officers blackmailed a part of my money on the russian border. affraid I don´t need some newspapers to take information about such things. Sh#t happens.. elephant
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 2:05 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
vJ wrote:
a week ago I read an article from a newspaper how russian police robbed and blackmailed money from finnish tourists / ice hockey fans in moscow..

And now? Once some police officers blackmailed a part of my money on the russian border. affraid I don´t need some newspapers to take information about such things. Sh#t happens.. elephant

didnt happen on border.. happened at center of moscow.

also, this was a way of extra cash for russian police last summer too.
a bunch of finnish tourists got robbed by police.
maybe russia should solve its own problems first before even saying a word about other countries' problems?
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 2:13 pm

Quote :
didnt happen on border.. happened at center of moscow.

I don´t see any differenes. You can meet an a##h#le on border or at the center of moscow. cyclops This tourist should report this event to the police and they will arrest this black sheeps. rabbit So simple is that.
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 2:27 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
This tourist should report this event to the police and they will arrest this black sheeps. rabbit So simple is that.

"is this police? yeah, we got robbed by policemen. on had a moustache and the other wears glasses. please policemen, arrest these policemen." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers geek jocolor haha too funny Smile

the one who answers the calls must think that he is talking to a moron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 2:43 pm

Why is it so funny? scratch I don´t get this joke. All reports must be checked (If they wouldn´t do it, you can make a complaint to a prosecutor and they would maybe loose their jobs. ) and it should be simple to find a police officer (If this people were real police officers.) who robbed out some tourists.

If you don´t belive, then you should just read the russian laws. study
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 3:03 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Why is it so funny? scratch I don´t get this joke. All reports must be checked (If they wouldn´t do it, you can make a complaint to a prosecutor and they would maybe loose their jobs. ) and it should be simple to find a police officer (If this people were real police officers.) who robbed out some tourists.

so you made a report? and got your money back?
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 3:36 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :

If you aren´t interested in this question, so don´t ask after it. silent Simply be ignorant furthermore. rabbit
I'm really interested in it. I'm REALLY interested in getting all people who have to deal with customers/clients to speak Estonian on a normal level.

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :
I also don´t understand, why you need some other people to see the hate against the russian minority? Only one thing you have to do is to look at yourself in a mirror. Maybe you will see your own concentrated hate. Suspect
Putin invited them, not me. And they are fine to stay as far as I'm concerned. If they'd only either learn the language or stop complaining about discrimination.

DerDieDas wrote:
What is an "political protest"? scratch Maybe such one, like a protest against the estonian embassy? study
Hmm so in Russia, 'political'= 'violent, mindless, stupid, against international laws' study
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 5:57 pm

DerDieDas wrote:

as we know russian byrocracy and it's corruption.. we know that even if they reported, nothing would be done anyways. these tourists wont get their money back, nor would they get an appology of any kind.. and I doubt that anything would be done to these "police officers" either.

or in the other hand, as we know the russian byrocracy.. if something was done, it would happen years after the complaint Razz
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 10:47 pm

LPF wrote:
so you made a report? and got your money back?
No, it was just 20 € for some useless documets and the other 50€ was a bribe because I have "forget" an other "important" document. cyclops But hey, 70 € ist not the world and they haven´t ransack my pockets, so a lot of time was saved. sunny

Hypno wrote:
I'm REALLY interested in getting all people who have to deal with customers/clients to speak Estonian on a normal level.
It isn´t your business. You should leave this "problem" to the shopkeepers.Cool

Hypno wrote:
Putin invited them, not me. And they are fine to stay as far as I'm concerned. If they'd only either learn the language or stop complaining about discrimination.

You live in your own small world, don´t you? On the one side you talk about some disrespect of the russian minority and on the other you have no respect to this people. The russian minority pay their taxes and make their work, they are a part of Estonia and Estonia is their country. The russian minority have their full democratic rights to be angry about discrimination and they also have a right to speak this language, which they want to speak.

You should know that the democracy counts to everytone and not only to you. And if you don´t accept this simple fact, then you shouldn´t point your finger at somebody else.

Quote :
if something was done, it would happen years after the complaint
A lot of prejudices, nothing else. Razz If you get in a such bed situation, you should make that, what I´ve told you.
So you would see what will happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Hypno wrote:
I'm REALLY interested in getting all people who have to deal with customers/clients to speak Estonian on a normal level.
It isn´t your business. You should leave this "problem" to the shopkeepers.Cool
It IS my problem if I go to the shop and can't speak with the shopkeeper in my own language while being in my own country. Do I have to learn russian just becouse THEY don't want to learn estonian? That's discriminating.

DerDieDas wrote:
Hypno wrote:

You live in your own small world, don´t you? On the one side you talk about some disrespect of the russian minority and on the other you have no respect to this people. The russian minority pay their taxes and make their work, they are a part of Estonia and Estonia is their country. The russian minority have their full democratic rights to be angry about discrimination and they also have a right to speak this language, which they want to speak.
I show disrespect? By all means! I respect them as much as it's possible. They have full democratic rights, all the laws to which we obey, they obey also. There are no different laws for them. They can be elected to the parliament if they are citizens and know estonian. According to your statements, I should be able to go to, for example, Russia and demand equal rights with the locals, even tho I speak more japanese than I do russian... And then, after stealing some vodka, cry out 'discrimination'.

And the sad thing is, some of them don't have any jobs. Only maybe 'dirty' (not offical) jobs at constructions (as we have a lack of workers in that section), in which they are usually not really good at. But many of them steal, fight, terrorize the neighbourhood etc etc. And then, when getting shoved to the asphalt, after getting caught burning a kiosk or an Estonian flag, demand their democratic rights!
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2007 11:53 pm

Hypno wrote:
It IS my problem if I go to the shop and can't speak with the shopkeeper in my own language while being in my own country. Do I have to learn russian just becouse THEY don't want to learn estonian? That's discriminating.

Have you ever heard about the free market economy? If you don´t like a shop, then you have the freedom to choose an other one. Were is your problem? The shopkeeper and not you choose his worker, because it is his shop and he live in a democratic country, so you have no rights to dictate him what he has to do.

By the way, it isn´t only your country. No one have to conform to your claims. study

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2007 12:17 am

Hypno wrote:
I show disrespect? By all means! I respect them as much as it's possible. They have full democratic rights, all the laws to which we obey, they obey also. There are no different laws for them. They can be elected to the parliament if they are citizens and know estonian. According to your statements, I should be able to go to, for example, Russia and demand equal rights with the locals, even tho I speak more japanese than I do russian... And then, after stealing some vodka, cry out 'discrimination'.

1. You shouldn´t forget, that 30% of this guys who had "stealed vodka" were native estonians.
2. No countries have such silly thing like a "language police"..discrimination pure.
3. No counries have produced so many non-citicens by themself. non-citicen = discrimination pure.
4. The political contact with the Russian minority is miserable.
5. The integration policy is a joke.
6. ...

You live in Estonia and don´t even know about the problems which the russian minority have. All you can do is to make some climes. "They have to do that.. they have to do this.. they live in my country.. bla bla.."
Wake up, dude!

Hypno wrote:
And the sad thing is, some of them don't have any jobs. Only maybe 'dirty' (not offical) jobs at constructions (as we have a lack of workers in that section), in which they are usually not really good at. But many of them steal, fight, terrorize the neighbourhood etc etc. And then, when getting shoved to the asphalt, after getting caught burning a kiosk or an Estonian flag, demand their democratic rights!

Your comment is full of prejudice, I will not answer of such one-sided view. But I will say you something, if they would have their full democratic rights, they wouldn´t start such riots. This riots are the product of a longt time of discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2007 1:56 am

Oh my god.

DDD, imagine. China would conquer Russia and send 50 million Chinese to live there. You couldn't go to shops because all the shopkeepers were Chinese and didn't speak Russian. All your best friends would be shot for being too patriotic (the spies of China had heard that before occupation your friends have been talking that it's good to live in Russia). Those who would go and try to fight were called bandits and hunted like animals. You, your brother and mother would be deported to China to work on rice fields. The honcho Chinese would tell you that they have no need to kill you; they just want to skin you (that's what my grandmother was told when she was taken to Siberia). There would be nothing to eat. Each of you would be given 200 g of bread every day. You'd have to work 12 hours a day until you couldn't just work any more. Your mother and brother would die in diseases there as many other people.

After some decades you'd have a chance to return to homeland. True, it has become independent meanwhile and there would be Russian Federation again. But the Chinese would still be everywhere. If you would go to shop they'd ask you to govorit po-tshelovetsheski, it means in Chinese, or they would not sell you anything. Every year they'd have big celebrations on the day they had occupated you. Sometimes they'd organize some big demonstrations (with mass robbery) because, as they'd say, the Russians would discriminate them. "Bad Russian tell that we occupied them! What an insult! We were the libertators!"

Because this is the point of view of most Estonians and I guess you understand why most of them don't like Russians very much.
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:48 am

Quote :
You live in Estonia and don´t even know about the problems which the russian minority have. All you can do is to make some climes. "They have to do that.. they have to do this.. they live in my country.. bla bla.."
Wake up, dude!

The only thing Russians answer to the question that how they are discriminated here is "oh my god, they they want to make us speak Estonian!" Oh, how terrible, Russia would occuapte such fascism country once again, or what? Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:51 am

Of course Helena,

stay back from reality and search for empty excuses. Suspect I´m a volga-german, there is no need to fabricate some "China-stories" for me. Just as I said, there is no excusion for the race-hate and there is also no pardon for the discrimination.

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naši - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naši
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Russia-
Jump to: