People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Central Europe

Go down 
+7
NowhereMan
«Trayus»
PdM
Kakeporo
Hypno
Admin
Kiskun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Central Europe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:04 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:29 pm

I tohught that quite few support Bush Shocked .
In Estonia we don't like Georgy & co & America very much. We're joking that they're enough smart to eat burgerers, and that's all they can do.

At least Bush is a disaster Shocked .

And I really doubt about their so-called freedom... they talked about their big "freedom" even in 60s, when blacks didn't have no rights at all. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 5:38 pm

Many Polish are pretty pro-American, and we like'em here.
Still there's a pot that Americans are kinda stupid.
And I think it's true in many cases Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XvwkDXaCy4&mode=related&search=

Bush? Nah ain't that bad, he just messed up Iraq but everything else seem's fine. I'm not sure why You hate him so much, give me a R-E-A-L-L-Y two good reasons why You hate him, okay Iraq, but ain't that good? The Alliance cleared up a country wich was supporting terrorist groups.
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 6:00 pm

He is acting like Kaczor sometimes.. This makes the world laught at Bush.
And he is republican, he has his second term of office (cadence?). Ppl have bored with him :-)
Back to top Go down
Earthland

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:00 pm

Quote :
Yeah Bush is a disaster! and theres hardly any freedom...the Govertment controls almost everything!!! the companys lie to make you pay a lot of money...

I know that Americans have some really crazy laws... like that poor guy who were sent to prizon for 15 years (and he was fifteen years old). Why? Because someone blamed him in sexing when underage, and that's "illegal". This is the freedom? Maybet hey don't know what does freedom mean...

Bush is jork. Poor populist. Only words, word, words.... and some acts (like war in Iraq... Rolling Eyes ).
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:11 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:27 pm

You are ordered by law to mow the lawn? Laughing have smb had ever a penality or that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earthland

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:37 pm

Quote :
thats happened to my mom a lot.. she gets complained on for stupid stuff.. like.. not mowing the lawn once a week, not watering the grass, not taking the cat to the vet nd letting the cat out of the house..

I have read article "stupid american law's" and I thought that these are just jokes. They are TRUE? Shocked .

Oh yeah, "god's bless america" .... and americans with fantasy to creat the dummest laws...
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:39 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm

no comments... sorry, US is a land of dummies... Not of freedom.

If you are talking about law, you have to remember, that law in anglosaxon coutries is based on tradition, customs and precedents.

I know a nice story about tradition based law in UK. I will write it to you tonight.

edit:
Ok, here you go.
Once in UK two gentelmens had an argue. Lets say, that they had an argue about money. One of them offered a duel.
As you know, duels were popular in long time ago, but not now.
The other gentlemen ridicule the proposition. But, next day, the first gentlemen came to fight, he waited all day, and then he went to court to execute the pact. Lawyers checked, that a duel was legal, and decided that first gentlemen was winner.
Althou the second gentelemen was angry, he had to pay money to the first gentlemen. Soon after this event, the duel-law has gone :-)

I am not sure if this was about money, or sth else, but you get the sense, i hope.

Last edited by on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earthland

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:52 pm

Quote :
If you are talking about law, you have to remember, that law in anglosaxon coutries is based on tradition, customs and precedents.

USA traditions are drugs, alcohol and dumm acting. And moving lawns, of course.

Ah...

How could I miss burgers and pop-corn? One American teacher visited my school and the whole lesson he talked about making pop-corn. Nobody didn't listned to him, then he was mad and shouted 'Why don't you want to learn someting about other cultures....' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 pm

When we had to have a seminarium with a boring prof, there was 10 students instead o 80 at seminarium... Soon before exams noone know how does the prof look like Smile
Thats why it is better to learn at university than at school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:54 pm

Did I say anything about American a*s?

I personally think Bush is a monkey (google abit, you can find many pics).
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 1:39 am

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 5:13 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:19 am

Bob, can you write without words like 'iz', 'ur' and others, can't you? You see, at least I am learning eng as foreing language, and I don't want to have bad habits based on these words. It is enough for me, that children in the Net in Poland have problems with their motherlanguage. And by reading them, I sometimes don't know if the written word is spelled correct. It is a shock, when you realise, that you don't know your language..
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:40 pm

I know, you are very good at eng. But I'm not. And I don't want to get that habit from you Wink
It may cause problems while looking for job in UK...
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:44 pm

Quote :
I know, you are very good at eng. But I'm not. And I don't want to get that habit from you
It may cause problems while looking for job in UK...

Lol, i see, well like yeah sorry.. I have to try to get out of the habit anyways =)
Back to top Go down
Earthland

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 5:50 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:

lol my sister eatz pop-corn so much iz crazy.. and why did an american teacher visit ur skool? lol i want a foreign teacher visiting my skool!

He was... mm, exchange-teacher? Very Happy . I don't know. He was teacher in our school for some time, actually few years but later he went back to USA.
There have been quite many foreigner-teachers visiting our school but I don't know why they're coming here xD
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Kiskun wrote:
What are the things first comes into your mind about those Central European countries which were also behind the Iron Curtain? What can be heard about us? Have you ever visited any of these? (Poland, Czech Rep. Hungary...)
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Please, post again! I want to know what you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Europe   Central Europe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Central Europe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2