People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! Empty
PostSubject: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore who heroically fights with global warming Smile One could think what the hell this have to do with peace or that again prize went to leftist what shows how ideologized Noble Committee is. However this is not what I want to share with you now Cool

Quote from Al Gore's book "Earth in the Balance" available online in "Google Books", page 81. Hope that this link will work, otherwise search yourself.

http://books.google.com/books?id=QDbNhec98iEC&pg=PR24&dq=%22earth+in+the+balance%22+al+gore&as_brr=3&sig=eUIvdMZtUfg-UXbYpK8LktSffhk#PPA81,M1
Quote :

"We learned, for example, that in some areas of Poland, children are regularly taken underground into deep mines to gain some respite from the buildup of gases and pollution of all sorts in the air. One can almost imagine their teachers emerging tentatively from the mine, carrying canaries to warn the children when it's no longer safe for them to stay above the ground."

HAHaha! lol! This statement place Al Gore somewhere between Grimm brothers and Ron Hubard (Scientology). Either he is an idiot or treat this nonsense as a good business exploiting ignorance of public opinion.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 6:40 am

Al Gore got beaten by Bush and now he has nothing better to do than make an elephant out a mosquito.
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Soem say that Al Gore was lately seen here Smile
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=0RVp8Q6H9e0

kids under 18 do not watch Exclamation
Back to top Go down
matrixx

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
Quote :
"We learned, for example, that in some areas of Poland, children are regularly taken underground into deep mines to gain some respite from the buildup of gases and pollution of all sorts in the air. One can almost imagine their teachers emerging tentatively from the mine, carrying canaries to warn the children when it's no longer safe for them to stay above the ground."

HAHaha! lol! This statement place Al Gore somewhere between Grimm brothers and Ron Hubard (Scientology). Either he is an idiot or treat this nonsense as a good business exploiting ignorance of public opinion.

But the sad thing is ... alot of people will genuinely believe that crap.
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:59 pm

Oh great, they gaved a Nobel Prize to Mr. Al Gore, indeed, he deserves it, since he's doing a very dangerus job for the world society, he could always loose his voice while a great speech or break his tounge in one of his shows like ''An Inconvenient Truth'' which is painfully one sided too. Mad

-__-
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Hypno wrote:
Al Gore got beaten by Bush and now he has nothing better to do than make an elephant out a mosquito.

I agree but this particular book was published in 1993 when he was a vice-president himself.

Bush vs Gore, that was indeed a battle of giants! Razz

I have written my few words and it is a time to go back underground. I have noticed "unbelievably polluted" cloud heading from the east. Bye! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!   Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobel Peace Prize went to Al Gore!
Page 1 of 1