People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia Empty
PostSubject: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 10:41 pm

As I discovered, Gyurcsány will come to visit us. This event is going to happen 21st of November (it means the next Wednesday). Unfortuantely I don't have much time to search it in English so I put only the Estonian article at the moment.

http://www.postimees.ee/161107/esileht/siseuudised/295940.php
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 5:44 pm

I read it, more or less I understood, though I was lazy now to use dictionary. Seems like the commentarers don't like Gyurcsány too much Smile

Mida nad ütlevad?

nuhk
Lennujaam võiks selle roosanilbiku "tehnilistel põhjustel" tagasi saata.
The plane should be sent back with "technical problems"?

kaarel
vaja oleks tõstatada ka demokraatia arendamise ja inimõiguste küsimus ungaris. eks ole!
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:32 pm

Kiskun wrote:
I read it, more or less I understood, though I was lazy now to use dictionary. Seems like the commentarers don't like Gyurcsány too much Smile

Mida nad ütlevad?

nuhk
Lennujaam võiks selle roosanilbiku "tehnilistel põhjustel" tagasi saata.
The plane should be sent back with "technical problems"?
The airport should send this pink pervert back because of "technical reasons".

Quote :
kaarel
vaja oleks tõstatada ka demokraatia arendamise ja inimõiguste küsimus ungaris. eks ole!
It's necessary to raise a question of evolving the democracy and human rights in Hungary. Isn't it!

So yes, Estonians are not the greatest fans Smile
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Quote :

It's necessary to raise a question of evolving the democracy and human rights in Hungary. Isn't it!

This person talk like our former (thankfully) foreign minister. What on earth this have to do with Hungarian-Estonian relations? Messianic thinking is really counter-productive for the interest of the country represented by such "diplomats".
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
Quote :

This person talk like our former (thankfully) foreign minister. What on earth this have to do with Hungarian-Estonian relations? Messianic thinking is really counter-productive for the interest of the country represented by such "diplomats".

Though kaarel had right
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Kiskun wrote:

Though kaarel had right

Still this is your problem and your countrymen not Estonian diplomacy.

Do you remember scandalous actions of Brussels bureaucracy when Mr Joerg Haider won democratic election in Austria? This showed huge willingness of foreign interference in to internal affairs of member countries if the result in not like should be. The EU constantly stick its nose to internal affairs of non-members like Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Well, the only things they talked about in their meeting was how great everything is.

Actually I'd like if the politicians had a little straighter backbone but of course, good relationships should be kept. Things like that can be told softly.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Helena wrote:
Well, the only things they talked about in their meeting was how great everything is.

Actually I'd like if the politicians had a little straighter backbone but of course, good relationships should be kept. Things like that can be told softly.

By the way Andrus Ansip has a good Hungarian pronouncation. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia   The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia Empty

Back to top Go down

The prime minister of Hungary is going to visit Estonia
Page 1 of 1