People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Taxpayer-funded £4.2m 'Radio Brussels' to send EU propaganda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Taxpayer-funded £4.2m 'Radio Brussels' to send EU propaganda Empty
PostSubject: Taxpayer-funded £4.2m 'Radio Brussels' to send EU propaganda   Taxpayer-funded £4.2m 'Radio Brussels' to send EU propaganda EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 9:28 pm

Quote :
The European commission is so set up its own radio station for distributing EU propaganda.

Dubbed "Radio Brussels", the station will be financed by the European taxpayer and will broadcast to up to 20million listeners from next year.

It official remit is to "encourage the development of a European public area" with programmes including news show "Europe in perspective" and culture show "Europe Live".

It will be subsidized to the tune of £4.2 million per year or of £11,500 a day, and will broadcast original content initially in English, French, German, Spanish and Polish, though by 2012 the number of broadcasting languages will have been expanded to 23.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=501474&in_page_id=1811

Being a taxpayer I protest against wasting also my money for any kind of propaganda! Brussels bureaucracy should keep its dirty hands off from media outlets.

Why somebody like myself and those who share my views should pay for this propaganda if we oppose to almost everything what they propose. This is pure robbery . If they would want to be at least a bit honest they would also fund such radio broadcasting anti-EU programs for taxpayers like myself. However the best solution would be no state/EU funded propaganda at all.
Back to top Go down

Taxpayer-funded £4.2m 'Radio Brussels' to send EU propaganda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: European Union-
Jump to: