People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Naši

Go down 
+14
whatever
3 Alarms
Admin
Helena
NowhereMan
Vabapaase
Earthland
Krissukristel
vJ
Hypno
LPF
DerDieDas
Risto
Voodoo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DerDieDas

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:05 pm

Quote :
in that case why should understand why we support Ansip.

Your comparison limps. Nashi are no government and they don´t supress minorities.

p.s. If you want say that is some propaganda from "other countries", then you should look to RUS DELFI for example. bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:08 pm

I know it comes as a shock to you, but I dont know russian languague.

and if there is any difference, its our gouvernment beeng "elected" by ppl to do what they did, and nashi is simply a regular organisation that went over the border with their actions infront of the embassy.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:27 pm

Quote :
I know it comes as a shock to you, but I dont know russian languague.

Why should it shock me? I just called you this site in confirmation of my words. Use this information like you want. pirat

Quote :
and if there is any difference, its our gouvernment beeng "elected" by ppl to do what they did, and nashi is simply a regular organisation that went over the border with their actions infront of the embassy.

Pff, this regular organisation showed their protest for a few days. But the estonian governemt is a trouble which terrorice a part of their own people for a long time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:37 pm

hmmm, i dare to disagree.
first of all, nashi didnt just show their protest for a few days. they broke the international law with stopping our embassy's work, attacking our embassator, and even attacking the car of swedish embassator. according to one russian policyviewer it'l take a lot of time for russian political lawyers to streighten that out.

besides, now that the emotions have cooled off, many ppl and viewers claim we got so much support only thx to the way russia acted. if you would have stayed cool more countryes would have disagreed with our actions.

second, no laws were broken when we removed the statue. most russians act as if we completely took it down and throw away. we simply took it from a busstation to a cemetery. we showed more respect to the statue and the dead soldiers then russia itself has shown. just look what happend in Russia with their WW II statues and soldiers. Russians removed the bones and monument to make room for a mall (!) and lost the bones(!!). Our church blessed them and buried them into the cemetary. and the way the statue is in a new location is wonderful. It is in the middle of the nature and looks actually nice. and no one stops russians from celebrating their victory there.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:55 pm

Embassy stopped their work by themself, because of some so called "psycho terror".
Nashi don´t attacked your embassor and the car of swedish embassor for real. No one was hurt or something like that.

Quote :
if you would have stayed cool more countryes would have disagreed with our actions.

A wrong thing is always a wrong thing, even if some people like the political correctness.

Quote :
most russians act as if we completely took it down and throw away.

And it was a fault of your government which didn´t hold it for necessary to give people some exact information or to speak with people about this removing. You also shouldn´t think that this removing of monument was the only thing which maked russian minority angry. It was just the last straw that breaks the camel's back and causend this riots. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:03 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
They are against communists and fashists. Why they should want to restore the Soviet Union? Rolling Eyes

"naši" is criminal group of young people who blindly belive Putin and they are ready for everything. They are fascist themselves. Do you know, what does "fascism" mean? I hope you know, now think about what they did with Estonian embassy and what are their positions about Estonia ("we must occupate Estonia again" and people were yelling). Khm-khm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76

Naši - Page 2 Empty

DerDieDas wrote:

And it was a fault of your government which didn´t hold it for necessary to give people some exact information or to speak with people about this removing.

it's not our governments fault that russia doesn't have free journalism Suspect
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Naši - Page 2 Empty

Quote :
Embassy stopped their work by themself, because of some so called "psycho terror".
not true.
For example, one russian journalist wanted to enter the embassy to get the visa to Estonia, and nashi refused to let him enter. if thats not "not letting them work" I dont know what is.
Quote :
Nashi don´t attacked your embassor and the car of swedish embassor for real. No one was hurt or something like that.
They attacked the embassator. Only reason they didnt physically get to her were her bodyguards, and they teared down our embassy car's estonian flag, and swedish embassator's car's swedish flag and broke the side mirror. Thats not attacking?

Quote :
And it was a fault of your government which didn´t hold it for necessary to give people some exact information or to speak with people about this removing.
thats a funny story. Becose all estonian newspapers and portals, and even russian news in estonia talked about "removing it from one place to another' and all russian media talked about "taking it down". and no matter how much we tried to tell your media its not damaging your statue or anything, they still played the same old record. I wonder why?
I also wonder why they still hasnt shown russians "peaceful demonstration" which ended with raped and trashed town. not one russian TV channel has shown any looting. becose that wouldnt sell among russians.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Quote :

If your journalism isn´t interested to give information for all people who live in your country, then don´t argue about russian journalism which shows just the most important moments, just like in other countries.
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:10 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :

If your journalism isn´t interested to give information for all people who live in your country, then don´t argue about russian journalism which shows just the most important moments, just like in other countries.

our journalism gived all the known information Rolling Eyes . hint: Russians don't read our newspapers, they don't know a word Estonian.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:18 pm

Quote :
...and nashi refused to let him enter.

They just stopped a guy who wanted enter the embassy, but they don´t stopped the work oft the embassy themself. And of course this guy can make an advice.

Quote :
Thats not attacking?

Just as I said, no one was hurt. If they want they could make an advice because of the broken window and this destroyed flags.

Quote :
Becose all estonian newspapers and portals, and even russian news in estonia talked about "removing it from one place to another' and all russian media talked about "taking it down".

It just show that no one believe this press, because the russian minority isn´t representative in your press. No one wanted a dialogue, the government just maked a decision. And if the government don´t want to talk with people, then no one will believe them.

Quote :
not one russian TV channel has shown any looting.

But they talked a lot about looting and destroying. And of course, they showed also the brutality of estonian police. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:20 pm

Quote :
our journalism gived all the known information . hint: Russians don't read our newspapers, they don't know a word Estonian.

Just as I said, they are not interested to inform all people. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:23 pm

Quote :
They just stopped a guy who wanted enter the embassy, but they don´t stopped the work oft the embassy themself. And of course this guy can make an advice.

Is it very easy to work in embassy, while hundred people are screaming outside?
People even couldn't get out of the house!

Quote :
Just as I said, they are not interested to inform all people.

And as I sayed, there are many Estonian newspapers in Russian language, and all the information was there! It also was in Russian-delfi! (As a matter of fact, Russians sayed that they get all their news from Russian-delfi)
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:30 pm

Quote :
all the information was there!

All information which came from a government which hate the russian minority. pirat Because of that, this words were empty words.

Quote :
It also was in Russian-delfi!

I read the comments and if estonian government would read them too, then it would see that they should give some more information about this removing and to make a dialogue with the russian minority.
Back to top Go down
Vabapaase

Number of posts : 13

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:56 pm

I dont even want to hear such things like: Soviet Union was good and that collapsing of Soviet Union was bad. After it collapsed, Estonia and lots of other nations got their freedom! Thats not bad and who dares to say that it is??!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:03 pm

The world isn´t just "black and white". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:10 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Hmm no one was hurt? What about the poor naši people who, when trying to get to (beat? kill?) our embassador, had a fight with some bodyguards and tasted abit gas?

DerDieDas wrote:
And it was a fault of your government which didn´t hold it for necessary to give people some exact information or to speak with people about this removing. You also shouldn´t think that this removing of monument was the only thing which maked russian minority angry. It was just the last straw that breaks the camel's back and causend this riots. Exclamation
Hmm I have never seen Russian minority trying to make dialongue with our government. Their political parties are all a joke (none gets even 1% of the total votes). And do you think, if we had said that 'Ok we are relocating the monument today, 5PM, for these reasons: blah-blah-blah' there wouldn't have been a massive uprising of 'young Russian patriotes' running to 'defend the honour of the fallen soldiers'?

DerDieDas wrote:

Quote :
not one russian TV channel has shown any looting.

But they talked a lot about looting and destroying. And of course, they showed also the brutality of estonian police. Rolling Eyes
Haven't seen any looting pics on the russain news webpages I have visited. (btw I don't speak Russian). And if you break the law in a really violent and idiotic way and also ignoring the police orders, you shouldn't complain about the police being brutal to you. I wouldn't. Besides, OMON beats our police's brutality anytime.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:28 pm

This poor nahsi people will survive it. pirat

Quote :
I have never seen Russian minority trying to make dialongue with our government.

Maybe because no one want talk with them?

Quote :
if we had said that 'Ok

Are you a guy from the Estonian goverment ?
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:06 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
This poor nahsi people will survive it. pirat

Quote :
I have never seen Russian minority trying to make dialongue with our government.

Maybe because no one want talk with them?
You can't blame us, we really don't like criminals and drunkards.

Honestly speaking now, they have every right to turn to our government if they feel discriminated. If someone would refuse to speak with them, it'd be in the newspapers. Haven't seen anything like this yet.

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :
if we had said that 'Ok

Are you a guy from the Estonian goverment ?
Not yet. But I'd probably done the same thing.
Back to top Go down
DerDieDas

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:31 pm

Quote :
Honestly speaking now, they have every right to turn to our government if they feel discriminated. If someone would refuse to speak with them, it'd be in the newspapers. Haven't seen anything like this yet.

No, as you see, there is nothing in the newspapers but the discrimination is still existing.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:05 am

What kind of discrimination? confused
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 12:15 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :

No, as you see, there is nothing in the newspapers but the discrimination is still existing.
Tell me also, tell us all. How the hell are ethnic russians discriminated here?
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:23 pm

Russians are not very welcomed here, or at least they aren't now, after 26-27 april. it is understandabel. But it's not discrimination, I think. It would be discrimination, if somebody will loose his job or sth.

Russians have their own TV, magazines, they have Russian schools... they even don't have to speak Estonian language. But it's very common that some Russian calls Estonian a "fascist" if the Estonian speak Estonian language...

Well, Russians life is of course not so good as it was in Soviet times. They must accept that now they live in independent Estonia, here they are more like guests. But it's very easy not to be guest here- they just have to learn Estonian language, a bit real history and also they should honour that country they live in (and not come out and shout: CCCP for ever!). They think it's not needed to do these things, so it is all their own problem.

They also must accept that now in some jobs Estonian language is needed.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:13 pm

These so-called "Nashi" are not nashi ("ours" or "us" don't know which one fits better) at all! They are jerks who discrediting Russia and its people!
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:38 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
These so-called "Nashi" are not nashi ("ours" or "us" don't know which one fits better) at all! They are jerks who discrediting Russia and its people!
For once I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naši - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naši   Naši - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naši
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Russia-
Jump to: