People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

haha @ savisaar

Go down 
+5
Risto
LPF
Krissukristel
Vabapaase
Voodoo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:25 pm

http://www.delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/eesti/article.php?id=15953994
Back to top Go down
Vabapaase

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-17

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:06 pm

Actually i hoped that there will be over 100 000, but 96 000 will do. tongue
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:11 pm

you kidding me?
knowing estonians I thought 15 000 would be good.
I was completely shocked!
Back to top Go down
Vabapaase

Number of posts : 13

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyFri May 18, 2007 1:35 pm

http://live.hot.ee/aggregator/postimees/261490
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:59 pm

i didn't put my name down, cause i thought (knew) that it wouldn't change anything jocolor
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptySat May 19, 2007 4:30 pm

LPF wrote:
i didn't put my name down, cause i thought (knew) that it wouldn't change anything jocolor

Yes it will, Savisaar now knows hes in deep s*** now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptySat May 19, 2007 4:37 pm

like a week or two ago, when Tallinn gave gifts to their new-born citizens, Savisaar was there. And some ppl attending there have said he had a such a sour face on. I dont think he has EVER been so unpopular before. Not even during the tape-scandal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-05-12

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptySat May 19, 2007 6:53 pm

1 thing i agree with Savi, governemt should make web voteing system that could be trusted
Back to top Go down
https://people.forumotion.com
Earthland

Number of posts : 112

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Oh, our hero The Rhino cheers

I don't think that he's absolutely disposed to Soviet and Russians. But he is too surreptitious.
Back to top Go down
dominos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-21

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Admin wrote:
1 thing i agree with Savi, governemt should make web voteing system that could be trusted

Do you imagine how hard is it to create sucha system wich would be secured good enough? It would cost ALOT money. Lets take random number, like a billion. If one organizatsion or single hacker would invest about 1% in it(10 million), it's enough to hack in the system and maybe change the vote results etc. imagine when parties could manipulate with ppl LIKE THAT and your power is absolutely equal your money.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:40 pm

but we allready have voteing system with ID cards also we have internet banks where person can be identified
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:17 pm

Voodoo wrote:
http://www.delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/eesti/article.php?id=15953994

Ei ole expert eestis keeles. Mida see ütleb eriti?

As for what I could figure out, it is like more than 96000 votes collected on internet for him to resign. Is there any legality of internet polls in Estonia?
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:23 pm

internet voteing not just poll, there had to be given emails and stuff. i dont trust that result but its true, that most of estonians doesnt trust him anymore.
Votes where collected and given to some organization. Next there are 2 options, person resigns(he didnt) or other politics decleare him as untrusted(or how to say it...) they hasent yet, i hope they will. Even before many, like me went to vote not for someone but for reason that he would get weaker chanche to win.
No legality of polls in way you are having in mind i suppose, but there is possible to vote with ID-card during elections(first in world Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Voodoo wrote:
internet voteing not just poll, there had to be given emails and stuff. i dont trust that result but its true, that most of estonians doesnt trust him anymore.
Votes where collected and given to some organization. Next there are 2 options, person resigns(he didnt) or other politics decleare him as untrusted(or how to say it...) they hasent yet, i hope they will. Even before many, like me went to vote not for someone but for reason that he would get weaker chanche to win.
No legality of polls in way you are having in mind i suppose, but there is possible to vote with ID-card during elections(first in world Smile)

Yeah, I read about how cool innovative things there are in Estonia, but this is the first time I hear it from an Estonian himself.
If you manage to get rid of Savisaar legally, I'll marsh in the streets here with Estonian flag and show to my mates how a normal country acts which has attitude... (but at least with some kind of smaller sign Smile )
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:55 pm

well we havent got rid of him yet, hes pretty strong probably best demagog in Estonia. Before big part of hes voters where old people, now russians think they can trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

haha @ savisaar Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha @ savisaar   haha @ savisaar Empty

Back to top Go down

haha @ savisaar
Page 1 of 1