People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Romano Prodi links to KGB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Romano Prodi links to KGB Empty
PostSubject: Romano Prodi links to KGB   Romano Prodi links to KGB EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 1:45 pm

Some quite know people claim that Romano Prodi was an KGB agent, to mention recently assassinated Alexander Litvinenko, other former KGB agent residing in UK Oleg Gordievski or famous dissident Vladimir Bukovsky.. Prodi is also mentioned in Mitrokhin archieve as an agent “UCHITEL” (teacher). All those people have one in common, they opposing Putin’s regime. What I would like to know is whether somebody from pro-Putin circle ever confirmed this story? Perhaps some Russians here know something about this case. I heard about good website www.agentura.ru but unfortunately in English language section I cannot find anything. Western media never cover such interesting stories…
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Romano Prodi links to KGB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romano Prodi links to KGB   Romano Prodi links to KGB EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 7:13 pm

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?sortBy=1&threadID=6856&start=0&tstart=0&&%25EF%25BF%25BDpaginator&edition=2&ttl=20070717181211
Back to top Go down

Romano Prodi links to KGB
Page 1 of 1