People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy

Go down 
+5
Helena
bobhatersfriend
Rzeczpospolita
NowhereMan
towito
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 6:12 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:

Komi-Permians

Another finno-ugric in this forum I see. Very Happy Do you speak this language in home? How about local schools?

I read some time ago that some Russian nationalists from Zhirik joke party ran Mari Republic and were quite harsh towards the locals. What party rule in your region and do they cause any problems to Komi-Permian people?

I've answered in 'Fino-Ugric peoples in Russia" topic
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 12:24 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
I do not see any point in dividing my country! it sounds to me like "let's cut one of your legs, it's too long and it will do better without you.." or someting..
If I'll do better without one of my legs then why not?

Tho I'd say it's more like separating siamese twins... Or triplets... Razz
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
I still believe it's not right to divide Russia

it's like saying, lets divide the USA and give half of it back to the Indians...
or at least thats what it sounds like to me....
There aren't that many Indians to fill up half of the states... 1/10th SHOULD be enough... Tho I'm no expert...

And not in half, really. Only the ethnic-minorities who want it I guess... As NowhereMan (I think it was him) said, there are two Russias- Moscow & St. Petersburg and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Remember, we had some Russians here who wanted to create their own country in Estonia, too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy   Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why russian goverment is against the "missle defence sy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3