People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)

Go down 
+10
vJ
LPF
Oberst Schultz
Voodoo
Risto
whatever
Hypno
NowhereMan
Earthland
Krissukristel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) Empty
PostSubject: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:54 pm

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA WHILE IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE!

if you belive in not building the gaspipe into the baltic sea sign up here

http://www.balticsea.lt/en
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySat May 26, 2007 10:03 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm

Some tells me this is not about ecology, but just another anti-russian thing...
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 5:55 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Trust me, there ARE many-many-MANY bombs still in the baltic sea. Heck, we find more and more every week on our island...
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 7:26 pm

Hypno wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Trust me, there ARE many-many-MANY bombs still in the baltic sea. Heck, we find more and more every week on our island...

What bombs? I know that soviet military machine caused much harm to the environment, is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
whatever

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 7:56 pm

He meant sea mines and there can be other kind of explosives there also from times of ww2 and soviet times.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 8:10 pm

whatever wrote:
He meant sea mines and there can be other kind of explosives there also from times of ww2 and soviet times.

Are they dangerous? And what are you gonna do with them?
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 9:06 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
whatever wrote:

Are they dangerous? And what are you gonna do with them?
Well lets see, they are bombs made for killing people. Yup, they are dangerous.

And what do we do with them? Well if anyone finds any and is smart enough he calls 112 and the bomb squad comes there and defuses or if neccesary, blows it up.
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 10:00 pm

There are not only bombs but tons of toxins and poisonous stuff aswell in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:42 pm

they dont deserve that pipe becouse government of Russia is being such an ass to other countries pig
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon May 28, 2007 10:07 am

Hypno wrote:
Well lets see, they are bombs made for killing people. Yup, they are dangerous.

And what do we do with them? Well if anyone finds any and is smart enough he calls 112 and the bomb squad comes there and defuses or if neccesary, blows it up.

They have been staying under the sea for years, and unless you disturb them they won't do any harm. As for the bulding the pipeline, I don't care... It doesn't affect my life.
It is not good for ecology of that region, so here's another reason for "finding a common language" between our countries.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:34 pm

To NowhereMan:

If you had bothered to read the link given by the OP:
Quote :
A new large-scale project is threatening to bring irreversible consequences to the Baltic Sea. Gas companies intend to build a 1,200 km. gas pipeline by excavating and in some areas using explosives in the seabed.
I wonder if explosions would disturb nearby bombs and containers with toxical waste and chemicals and whatnot? Umm... YES!
Back to top Go down
Oberst Schultz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon May 28, 2007 1:19 pm

i also have given my signature. i hope that it'll be of any use, because there must be no way to let those bloody money hungry pigs build that pipeline. haven't we already seen how lousy is the russian technology?
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:23 pm

isn't it too late, as the construction works have alraedy begun?
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon May 28, 2007 6:36 pm

I've put my signature, but.... it's not just hungry-for-money-russian-pigs-with-lousy-technology who want to built this pipeline. Why don't you ask your western friends why do they support this project? Or do you think it's just another russian whim like that stupid monument issue? They want to have cheap gas, russia wants to sell it directly to the buyer. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Oberst Schultz

Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:33 pm

well actually my point was not to blame only russians... the damn germans should also realise which kind of threat this pipeline will be to the envionment
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Gas for them is like weed for Jamaicans. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyWed May 30, 2007 7:46 pm

Risto wrote:
Gas for them is like weed for Jamaicans. Very Happy

Is this estonian humor or what? could you translate this phrase for me, please?
Back to top Go down
vJ

vJ

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 5:43 pm

voted, and I think that anyone who can should do the same.

this gaspipe brings nothing good to europe. it only makes more countries dependant on russia in the future, when we have not enough gas here anymore. also the sea, that already was polluted, will be in a constant danger of pollution again. also the toxics and bombs can seriously harm the ecology when disturbed. and after the pipe is built, russia wants to have "bases" near the pipe to secure it and so on... plain bullshit.

but germany and other "main-european" countries are too dependant on russian gas and oil... I dont think this project can be stopped anymore, unless millions and millions of people votes against it.

the pipe will only become a "global" trouble in future Sad
remember how russia cut georgias power? it can happen with the gas pipe anytime russia wants...
"we raised gas price with 123456789 dollars, pay or we cut it"

and this project is a good example of russian forcing again.. they are already building it when its not even sure that it can be built there lol..

so people, VOTE and tell all your friends to vote! (gave a link to everyone in my msn for example Razz)
this is the only way to stop this shit..
Back to top Go down
malmal

Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 12:40 am

if only that could help Smile
there should be done much more than voting in the net. I wonder what they will do after those weapons layign in the sea make damage to taht pipe.
Personaly i think that germany and russia first of all need to take that "gabage" they put buried in the sea after World War II. Then they could think how to use the sea for developing thier econmics. So far these countries were only making damage to the Baltic sea and we allhave to live around it, and if serious problems will happen it affect all us not only Germany and Russia
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 pm

malmal wrote:

Personaly i think that germany and russia first of all need to take that "gabage" they put buried in the sea after World War II.

I would slightly modify your request, lets Germany clean all this trash and Russia just pay them for its share...
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 11:22 pm

I like that idea! lol!
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 1:27 am

I gave my sign but unfortunately so few people have voted yet. Even Edgar Savisaar had more votes against him Sad

After a few years we can probably never swim in that sea any more. (Well at least I wouldn't like to swim in the liquid of merqury.)
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 pm

but when the gas-pipe is finished...maybe we all live in germany then...
maybe 10 years later EU is one biiiiiiiig country...

stupid signatures.... no point of them

and screw that baltic sea.. five years later i will be in spain drinking sprite on warm sandy beaches and warming my house with russias oil.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 10:34 pm

LPF wrote:
but when the gas-pipe is finished...maybe we all live in germany then...
maybe 10 years later EU is one biiiiiiiig country...

Only 10 years? I'm not that optimistic, or pesimistic. Laughing

Quote :
and screw that baltic sea.. five years later i will be in spain drinking sprite on warm sandy beaches and warming my house with russias oil.... Very Happy

No. Never, Baltic sea rulz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) Empty

Back to top Go down

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next