People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)

Go down 
+10
vJ
LPF
Oberst Schultz
Voodoo
Risto
whatever
Hypno
NowhereMan
Earthland
Krissukristel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 am

LPF wrote:
and screw that baltic sea.. five years later i will be in spain drinking sprite on warm sandy beaches and warming my house with russias oil.... Very Happy
I'm better not going to say anything about that...
Where are you from? Estonia?
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)   PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 2:02 pm

I've seen on the news not long ago that Poland doesn't have any good law to protect the Baltic sea really, for example the law wich protects the lakes and rivers from throwing wastes from the boats or pee to the water is strickly forbidden, unlike on the Baltic, there is no such thing wich could prevent from such things, companies throw away the wastes from the ships just like that on our water territories, there are few ships wich doesn't do that. I am ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PROTECT THE BALTIC SEA (signatures)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2