People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Politics have truely hard life...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
towito

towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Politics have truely hard life... Empty
PostSubject: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 7:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbA8pRGArwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQQjpQPbGjo&mode=related&search=

Let's party:D
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 am

Here I go again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1YtMxdEtzk&feature=bz301

This guy is face of new LiD Party. Haha they couldn;t chose worse.
Some time ago he was called traitor becouse of his interview for Vanity Fair (we talked with Rzepa about politics blaming Poland abroud), now this.
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:59 pm

I think LiD/SLD (the reds) wont recover soon but anyway they will gain about 15%. Their electorate wont be ashamed because of Kwasniewski was drunk again. They have no shame and would act in the same way in his place.

What I'm really afraid is that desperates from PO would wish to form a coalition with LiD. What is more Kaczynski's would be probably happy with such outcome, if they still have so big support imagine how they would be strong in opposition alone. All these parties are so pathetic, I hope that UPR allied with Giertych (who suddenly became free-marketer Cool ) will finally reach parliament.
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 7:48 am

bobhatersfriend wrote:
the first video was in French right? lol i wish i could speak, French,

i only understood a bit of the second one since i can understand Polish a little bit...

so why do you guys hate the guy in the 3rd video? sorry if i sound stupid >.>, i just didn't know that much about what was going on lol, was he trying to like, be elected for something???

The first video is about Nicholas Sarkozy french president at G8 meeting.
The second and third one is about polish former president Aleksander Kwaśniewski. The second video is about his visit to graves murderd during II world war polish officers. There were their families and journalists so it caused aquite big scandal.
The third video is about Kwaśniewski;s lecture in some Ukrainian Univesity, he speaks russian i think in this video. Kwaśnieski has close relationship with one of Ukrainian oligchars. Probably he get him this "job". Kwaśniewksi has red roots, but as rest of ex commies in Poland he switched Moscow master to Brussel one. That why he supported orange revolution in Kiev and is very soft in international politycy. He also once put himself in the boot and put on himself polish flag in ONZ office (he was drunk of course). Nowdays he is patron (face) of LiD party and want to save excommies by creating new parties like LiD (Leftisch & Democrats)
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics have truely hard life...   Politics have truely hard life... Empty

Back to top Go down

Politics have truely hard life...
Page 1 of 1