People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Turkey

Go down 
+11
Rzeczpospolita
bobhatersfriend
Communist Gipsy
Helena
Kiskun
PdM
«Trayus»
Earthland
Risto
Admin
DerDieDas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want Turkey in the EU ?
Yes!
Turkey - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Turkey - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
No!
Turkey - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Turkey - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
It makes no difference for me..
Turkey - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Turkey - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:18 am

I must agree with you about the migration stuff. I really don't like when Estonians go to other lands as cheap workers, like slaves. When I last visited Sweden, I was just walking along the street when a man came to me and we started talking. When he heard where I was from he immediately offered me a job in his restaurant as a cleaner-dishwasher. He also told that he couldn't pay me much but that it would be interesting to work in another country, wouldn't it. That's really sad that our nation has embarrassed itself that much as acting like slaves.

By the way, when the new countries (Estonia in their midst) joined the EU, bigger countries set up the quotas about how much Estonians and people from other countries can go to work to these countries. Like we were some kind of animals!

That's very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:30 am

Helena wrote:
I must agree with you about the migration stuff. I really don't like when Estonians go to other lands as cheap workers, like slaves. When I last visited Sweden, I was just walking along the street when a man came to me and we started talking. When he heard where I was from he immediately offered me a job in his restaurant as a cleaner-dishwasher. He also told that he couldn't pay me much but that it would be interesting to work in another country, wouldn't it. That's really sad that our nation has embarrassed itself that much as acting like slaves.

By the way, when the new countries (Estonia in their midst) joined the EU, bigger countries set up the quotas about how much Estonians and people from other countries can go to work to these countries. Like we were some kind of animals!

That's very sad Crying or Very sad

Exactly! Same with us of course. And in media they like to shout it so much "...as a full-righted member of the EU..." - well we are absolutely not full-righted yet!
Back to top Go down
whatever

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:45 pm

It was agreed that old members can make quotas for few years to try and make their own people take the open job slots there is and when that time is passed they can't anymore stop the free flow of workers
Back to top Go down
Gert.B

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:25 am

Dear memeber of this forum!

Actually talking to you is a person that speaks Turkish Basketball and had been living in Istanbul for 4 years and been conquisted by The Ottomasn from 1389 - 1912. My nation gave to Turkey or Ottoman Empire 36 prime minister and so much cultural figure.

Firstly i want to assure Helena that nobody will migrate into Estonia, Turks included, secondly, Turkey is very important strategically to Europe. Have a great inside economic market, is well developed, Of course have thier own problems but not so big and great to make estonians worry.

Here a magyar Very Happy is talking about history and i know well the Janosh Huniadi courage but Ottomans were something else than modern Turkey.

I'm albanian, muslim and i live in italy (nomina muslim) actually post gratuating but do you know whta italians think about baltic countries?

If no, let me explain, these are easy going girls lands, as albania is criminal ect ect. I have been twice in Estonia and i will turn there, i had so many times strong conversation with generalized thoughts.

Turkey problem my dear, polish, hungarian and estonian is a problem of life condition and mentality heritage. Human rights there as laws are teh same aswel in europe (Eu) but nobody is accepting them outside teh commonsense. Do you know that turkish girl practice mostly anal sex before getting marriage? Cause tehy should be pure in first wedding night, if not their family is dishonoured and mostly when this happens the girls becameb victims of their father or brothers.

This are the problems of Turkey. As Albanian, my native language during this centuries have taken more 400 words unreplaceble b from our dictionary and turks are pretty happy to claim any tukish minority in albania that never exist cause for them Balkans (the name that they gave to the peninsula) is important as Rumeli part...

I love turkish and they are not horny, but they are sweet talk...seker dili, Am i right magyar?!Wink
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 8:47 am

Quote :
Do you know that turkish girl practice mostly anal sex before getting marriage? Cause tehy should be pure in first wedding night, if not their family is dishonoured and mostly when this happens the girls becameb victims of their father or brothers.

Haha... when they are *** into *** they're still pure?! lol! lol! That's great. Do their brothers and fathers know that?
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:40 am

Gert.B wrote:
My nation gave to Turkey or Ottoman Empire 36 prime minister

Could you explain what is your point? Albanian was Turkish PM? Turkey had more Albanian PM??
Back to top Go down
Gert.B

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 3:38 pm

My point is that, if talking with history and i don't know with what criteria you will choose the right decision. Turkey is part of europe and always had been called the European problem, and not asia or i don't know what ever...have their problem but i don't think that is worse than south italy. Any way beeing so big is not the same as Estonia, only my quartier of Istanbul (kadikoy was 400.000 inhabitants) as big as Tallinn. So...

Really, when Europian Community annouced that the Baltic countries and Poland were join EU community, Italy was worried about the migration. Sometimes the fear came from not knowing the substance.

Then Turkey will enetre in 2020...till them, perhaps world domination will pass from Usa- China geek
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:05 pm

I could raise few more important arguments in favor of Turkey in the EU. There is also a slightly distinction between being European country and European problem!
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 pm

Gert.B wrote:

I'm albanian, muslim and i live in italy (nomina muslim) actually post gratuating but do you know whta italians think about baltic countries?

If no, let me explain, these are easy going girls lands, as albania is criminal ect ect. I have been twice in Estonia and i will turn there, i had so many times strong conversation with generalized thoughts.

I love turkish and they are not horny, but they are sweet talk...seker dili, Am i right magyar?!Wink
Do only Italian think that or Turkish as well?
Anyway, that explanes a lot. Thank you for telling us all this, I think now I understand better why these men act like this in the internet. It's just a prejudice even though it's wrong. But I'd say it wouldn't harm them anyway if they were a little bit more discreet. Right now their sweet talk looks about like that: "Hi!!!! Do you have webcam??? Do you want sex!!??" (and they they usually turn on their webcam and show their... well you know what) which really gives an impression as they were all some kind of morons.
Thanks, anyway.
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 11:17 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 pm

Gert.B wrote:
Dear memeber of this forum!

Actually talking to you is a person that speaks Turkish Basketball and had been living in Istanbul for 4 years and been conquisted by The Ottomasn from 1389 - 1912. My nation gave to Turkey or Ottoman Empire 36 prime minister and so much cultural figure.

Firstly i want to assure Helena that nobody will migrate into Estonia, Turks included, secondly, Turkey is very important strategically to Europe. Have a great inside economic market, is well developed, Of course have thier own problems but not so big and great to make estonians worry.

Here a magyar Very Happy is talking about history and i know well the Janosh Huniadi courage but Ottomans were something else than modern Turkey.

Turkey problem my dear, polish, hungarian and estonian is a problem of life condition and mentality heritage. Human rights there as laws are teh same aswel in europe (Eu) but nobody is accepting them outside teh commonsense. Do you know that turkish girl practice mostly anal sex before getting marriage? Cause tehy should be pure in first wedding night, if not their family is dishonoured and mostly when this happens the girls becameb victims of their father or brothers.

This are the problems of Turkey. As Albanian, my native language during this centuries have taken more 400 words unreplaceble b from our dictionary and turks are pretty happy to claim any tukish minority in albania that never exist cause for them Balkans (the name that they gave to the peninsula) is important as Rumeli part...

What is "seker dili"? Dili means "crazyness" in Hungarian. Seker has no meaning. Or for what did you say "Am I right magyar?!"

Turkish people can be polite but at the same time, very biased about their history and most of those who are able to use internet and get in contact for example with me say, "Ohh, in Turkey everybody lieves so well, we should have been entered in EU before Bulgaria..." - they simply don't have broad look. Just watch their statistics...I believe they are on the right way, but there is still much to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey   Turkey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turkey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: European Union-
Jump to: