People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Old commies

Go down 
+10
Helena
bobhatersfriend
«Trayus»
PdM
whatever
Risto
mustafa
Earthland
Voodoo
Kiskun
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:08 pm

Have you managed to clear political life of those old commies who ruled before the Changing of the System?
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:32 pm

i think yes but during riots we discovered that one very popular politic Edgar Savisaar might be finenced by Russian side and might have secret deals with them. At least estonians hate him now. They gatheres almost 100 000 votes against him to step down but he just answered with hes damagogy like always. Hes done every kind of crap here, playing with law for hes profit.
Back to top Go down
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:13 am

Our prime minister was also commy, though now everybody seems to be thinking that he has changed. I don't like them both, Ansip and Savisaar...
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:42 am

I like Ansip.

Many are doubting that was it correct to move that monument becouse of riots and all other crap thats happening.
But these things may have also good influence in future, for example "democracy" in russia, changees in russians view of history...
Back to top Go down
mustafa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:24 pm

I usually don't like Ansip, but in this situation I support him.
And I also hope, that from now he really don't want to play with Savisaar for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyMon May 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Voodoo wrote:
i think yes but during riots we discovered that one very popular politic Edgar Savisaar might be finenced by Russian side and might have secret deals with them. At least estonians hate him now. They gatheres almost 100 000 votes against him to step down but he just answered with hes damagogy like always. Hes done every kind of crap here, playing with law for hes profit.

Oh, so there was a law there about the worst commies to ban of political life after the Independence? Here there was nothing
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue May 22, 2007 10:44 am

I think there are many ex-communists in the government today. They have just changed their way of thinking and feel ashamed what they have done in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue May 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Risto wrote:
I think there are many ex-communists in the government today. They have just changed their way of thinking and feel ashamed what they have done in the past.

Wow! Here they are still proud or simply deny their past.
Back to top Go down
whatever

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue May 22, 2007 10:24 pm

Many politicans in estonia are ex-commis but their time in government is starting to end because new and younger political generation is coming.
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 12:32 am

in Poland, there are a lot of old commies in goverment. Even now, in the goverment of JK. But noone tells this aloud Wink
When I listen national-catholic politics like mr JK, Andrew Lepper or mr Giertych, both son and dad, i much more like true commies than them. Wink They should work in commedy, not in gov.

Many ex-communists have done lot o great job. In example thanks them we are in EU.

Quote :
Many politicans in estonia are ex-commis but their time in government is starting to end because new and younger political generation is coming.
In Poland the younger ones are not as wise as the older ones. Younger politics are or in underground or are guided by old generation...
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 2:36 pm

PdM wrote:
in Poland, there are a lot of old commies in goverment. Even now, in the goverment of JK. But noone tells this aloud Wink
When I listen national-catholic politics like mr JK, Andrew Lepper or mr Giertych, both son and dad, i much more like true commies than them. Wink They should work in commedy, not in gov.

Many ex-communists have done lot o great job. In example thanks them we are in EU.

Quote :
In Poland the younger ones are not as wise as the older ones. Younger politics are or in underground or are guided by old generation...

Then the situation in Poland isn't so "rosy" either.
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:00 pm

Indeed, mostly in politics tough, but the ruling coalition can screw up all the good things wich have been done...oh wait it's already doing that, for example ruining our international reputation in general.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:05 pm

That's a pretty long story reaching the Medieval times. When Turkey was named as the "Ottoman Empire" wich took over place of the Byzantines, they conquered the Balkan countries. Than the empire collapsed in the 30's of the XXth century.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:31 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
Indeed, mostly in politics tough, but the ruling coalition can screw up all the good things wich have been done...oh wait it's already doing that, for example ruining our international reputation in general.

Hmm, your reputation isn't that bad here at least I think. Maybe you are the only country who still hasn't come before Hungary in developement. Of course that isn't any good news for Poles.
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:38 pm

As far as I know the country is going very well in advancing with economic growth and we have one of the lowest inflations. The problem is that they may slow the process of advancing down. I heard that You have some economical problems, the issue with the Hungarian Prime Minister. silent
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:22 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
As far as I know the country is going very well in advancing with economic growth and we have one of the lowest inflations. The problem is that they may slow the process of advancing down. I heard that You have some economical problems, the issue with the Hungarian Prime Minister. silent

Oh yeah! For example he is one of those who once stated that there should have been more panishment for the revolutionists of 1956 and in 1989 that guy was still a great activist of the old regime. In his party, which forms the government also there are lots of similar perople there. Sad We could also develope faster if they hadn't made such a deficit under their last 4 year governing.
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:00 pm

As much as I've heard, the Prime minister of yours is quite a pig; at least that's what most angry Hungarians are telling in internet. The way he lied to his people and was caught when admitting this in a telephone call with uncensored words was particularly pathetic. I wish you all the best and hope the next one will be better.

By the way, to Poland: I don't know about the other countries but in Estonia you have really good rating. That's because your country wast the first one to support us when we had that crisis with Russia Smile Honestly, if there would begin a war, probably thousands of volunteers from Estonia would come to help you. Same about Lithuania.
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:58 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:58 am

Usualy we don't use MSN Razz
Microsoft suxx Very Happy Their monopoly should be crashed!

In PL we have gadu-gadu, and we use it to comunicate. To talk with ppl from other countries i'd rather use boards like this, or IRC.

Helena: Great! Smile But in Germany they dont like us :/
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:00 am

bobhatersfriend wrote:
how do u speak to ppl form different countries on MSN? i would lik to knoe how it is in other countries other then the USA =_=
I use MSN and speak in English. Exept for Estonians, then I use Estonian Wink
Back to top Go down
PdM

PdM

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm

I dont' believe m$. I don't want to have spies in my PC. And msn is one o spies. If not, than try to turn it off or uninstall. You can't.
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Quote :
By the way, to Poland: I don't know about the other countries but in Estonia you have really good rating. That's because your country wast the first one to support us when we had that crisis with Russia Smile Honestly, if there would begin a war, probably thousands of volunteers from Estonia would come to help you. Same about Lithuania.

Yay <3, in Poland I hear good things of Estonia too. cheers

Quote :
Usualy we don't use MSN
Microsoft suxx Their monopoly should be crashed!

I use MSN. rabbit

Quote :
my polish friend has Gadu-Gadu... she uses it to communicate with Polish ppl ^.^
Yes, Gadu-Gadu is a popular Polish communicator over here.
clown
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:52 pm

Helena!
Thank you very much!

Imagine, this person, and our whole gov. said bad things to Estonia because of the removal of the monument. It is such a shame! Mad

As for the MSN stuff, I can believe it's a spy program also...
But I speak in their native language if I can, if I really cannot, then I use English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old commies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies Empty

Back to top Go down

Old commies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: European Union-
Jump to: