People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Old commies

Go down 
+10
Helena
bobhatersfriend
«Trayus»
PdM
whatever
Risto
mustafa
Earthland
Voodoo
Kiskun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PdM

PdM

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Old commies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:56 pm

«Trayus», you are in minority.
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 9:09 pm

Indeed. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 pm

Muhahahá! Twisted Evil At last!
Our old commie prime minister had the idea that the State President should give a promotion to another old commie,Horn Gyula who was once also the prime minister of Hungary between 1994-1998 (the toughest times in the 90's, made poverty and unemployment).
And the State's President, Sólyom László (László Sólyom in Indo-European...) refused this, because Horn Gyula's attitude towards the 1956 Revolution is scandalous not even to mention that he fought on the side of the dictatorship to keep Communism!!!
And you know what? The left side media is shocked of it...and the brainwashed half of Hungary too. But at least a step when we don't lick the ass of an old comrade!
Go Go Sólyom! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Excellent news! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 6:17 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
Excellent news! Surprised

Cool
Back to top Go down
Punky Bambi

Punky Bambi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:08 pm

Yeah, in Lithuania there are a lot of those old commies too...
For example Rolandas Paksas (President of Lithuania 2003-2004) was removed because of violating Constitution. He collaborated with russian mafia.
Other one is Viktoras Uspaskich. He's russian and is surely supported by Russia. 2006 he escaped to Russia because he would have been arrested. Russia didn't give him back to us even thought we have a contract about that. And now he came back and thinks he'll be elected again!
And there are many many more...
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 pm

If he is back in Lithuania now, then why he is not arrested if suspected to be guilty of something?
Back to top Go down
Punky Bambi

Punky Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 pm

He was. When he came back he was straight away arrested but relased and got only house arrest. There were some problems because he's taking part in election and he had got immunity, but somehow he was arrested. That's why he's came back. He things he'll be ellected and then he'll be free.
Back to top Go down
Punky Bambi

Punky Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 pm

hmm, I think I should add one more here.
Algirdas Brazauskas was Secretary of Communist party (i don't know how to call it really..hope you understand) in Lithuania and even in 1988-1989 tried to stop Lithuania Independence. But after the Independence he was (somehow) ellected for President, later he was Prime Minister. And then he was talking how he fought for Independence.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Punky Bambi wrote:
hmm, I think I should add one more here.
Algirdas Brazauskas was Secretary of Communist party (i don't know how to call it really..hope you understand) in Lithuania and even in 1988-1989 tried to stop Lithuania Independence. But after the Independence he was (somehow) ellected for President, later he was Prime Minister. And then he was talking how he fought for Independence.

Scandalous!
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Old commies have no honour.
There was a judge here who in fifties gived death sentences against polish patriots only becouse they were patriots.
Now she live in UK. What a b.tch!
She killed people who dreamed to live in democratic country and now she relax in contry with very long democratic history. She schould go North Korea or China, Cuba.
I can;t undsrstand things like this!!!
Back to top Go down
Punky Bambi

Punky Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 4:21 pm

towito wrote:
Old commies have no honour.
There was a judge here who in fifties gived death sentences against polish patriots only becouse they were patriots.
Now she live in UK. What a b.tch!
She killed people who dreamed to live in democratic country and now she relax in contry with very long democratic history. She schould go North Korea or China, Cuba.
I can;t undsrstand things like this!!!

yeah, all those commies and suchlike fight for their ideology (if it can be called like that), but don't live like the ideology tells.
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Well we've got some old commies, too, but now they are all pretending to be liberals. Edgar Savisaar is, of course, another story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Well who's saying they weren't pretending to be commies then and they really are liberals?
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:18 pm

Hypno wrote:
Well who's saying they weren't pretending to be commies then and they really are liberals?

Thieves and sellouts, this is what they were and are constantly.

Somebody wrote here that communists never were reelected in Estonia. So how this is happened that in older thread some of you claimed that Ansip, current Estonian PM was a member of the Soviet Communist Party. How many other commies hiding in his today's political party?
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 pm

I think they meant that they weren't reelected AS communists Wink

And if we'd forbid every person, who has been a communist during some time, from being elected somewhere I believe we would loose a BIG part of our politicians and we'd have a problem not getting enough people together to run this country Razz
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:37 pm

So this doesn't counts Smile Our commies also were not re-elected as commies, changed name of the party and loyalty (still not Warsaw... Wink ).

How about first Mart Laar government, they were very young people. They were also former CPSU members?
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 pm

Hypno wrote:

And if we'd forbid every person, who has been a communist during some time, from being elected somewhere I believe we would loose a BIG part of our politicians and we'd have a problem not getting enough people together to run this country Razz

well, actually the article which I read wrote that the people themselves who were members of the former communist regime and formed its succeedor party after the Changing of the system, were not re-elected.
But it sounds like a dream, so that is why I asked rather.
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:58 pm

Hypno wrote:

It sucks, but we have no such problem, a population of 10 million is enough to produce enough politicians Very Happy
If only our Constitutional Court accepted our lustration law, like it did in Czechoslovakia Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Latvia, hmm Does anyone have any idea about if those old ones were re-elected there in a "newer disguise"?

Though it can seem so my life is not about this topic Very Happy Just want to investigate this for once and ever. Better to know than not to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old commies   Old commies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old commies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: European Union-
Jump to: