People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm Empty
PostSubject: Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm   Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 pm

http://www.klaus.cz/klaus2/asp/clanek.asp?id=fmhiyKwAStnZ

Quote :
As someone who lived under communism for most of his life, I feel obliged to say that I see the biggest threat to freedom, democracy, the market economy and prosperity now in ambitious environmentalism, not in communism. This ideology wants to replace the free and spontaneous evolution of mankind by a sort of central (now global) planning. The environmentalists ask for immediate political action because they do not believe in the long-term positive impact of economic growth and ignore both the technological progress that future generations will undoubtedly enjoy, and the proven fact that the higher the wealth of society, the higher is the quality of the environment. They are Malthusian pessimists.

Soon European Parliament will condemn him in special resolution! Very Happy

Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm Vaclav_klaus
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm   Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 2:39 pm

If we stopped all kind of contaminations at present, then the global warming would go on another 7 decades, then stagnate another 3 decades, and would start get better only then Smile
Environment doesn't go like that some politicians think, if we don't act radically now, there will simply be no freedom to protect in some decades.
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm   Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 pm

I think that we don’t know how nature works too much. That is why I’m always astonished how politicians declare a war on global warming. Nobody to this day proofed that that this process is caused by industry. I think that politicians raise this argument because they want to turn attention of people from the things that are really possible to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm   Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaclav Klaus compare communism &"ambitious environm
Page 1 of 1