People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites Empty
PostSubject: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 9:26 pm

I watched basketball match in TV and when the game was over switched channel and what I hear?
Quote :
"President of Czech Republic said that Poland need fast parliamentary elections and should invite international observers. He added that this is not a shame to invite observers from the EU or OSCE"
. I was shocked I could not believe that Vaclav Klaus could say something like this! Very Happy Quickly checked on internet and what appeared that I missed the word "former" (president)! So this clown Havel had spoken... I really dislike when foreign politicians put its noses in our internal affairs. This is odd and I don't wish our politicians to behave in similar mood towards other countries.

I even agree with him about the first thing, I mean fast elections. I think that most of Poles wants elections and this makes his words even more stupid. Second claim can be explained by ignorance and impertinence only.

It reminds me Chirac when he said that Eastern-Central Europe missed opportunity to seat quietly, when some countries from our region went to Iraq.

Do you remember such foreign lecturing in your countries? Not only from Russia

Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

Wink

When last year half of the European countries' prime-ministers told that Gyurcsány Ferenc (our liar, commie primi-minister) should resign, and the left-sided other half of European politicians said that people shouldn't protest, "what's the matter?" and let Gyurcsány go on doing his job...Thanks a lot! It won't be you who cannot pay for the raised gas,water and electricity-bills I love you ( Mad )
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
I watched basketball match in TV and when the game was over switched channel and what I hear?
Quote :
"President of Czech Republic said that Poland need fast parliamentary elections and should invite international observers. He added that this is not a shame to invite observers from the EU or OSCE"
. I was shocked I could not believe that Vaclav Klaus could say something like this! Very Happy Quickly checked on internet and what appeared that I missed the word "former" (president)! So this clown Havel had spoken... I really dislike when foreign politicians put its noses in our internal affairs. This is odd and I don't wish our politicians to behave in similar mood towards other countries.

I even agree with him about the first thing, I mean fast elections. I think that most of Poles wants elections and this makes his words even more stupid. Second claim can be explained by ignorance and impertinence only.

It reminds me Chirac when he said that Eastern-Central Europe missed opportunity to seat quietly, when some countries from our region went to Iraq.

Wink

Haha what polish politics say about katchynskys abroud -this is source of "problem". Geremek, Walesa, Bartoszewski, Kwaśniewski and others they give some interviews to foreign newspapers which happily listen how Poland is undemocratic country.
But it is caused by Katchynskys politycy. They are very hard in politicy.Their statements are often brutal and exaggerated but i have to admit i admire their foreig politicy becouse they show hipocrysy and egoism other countries (Germany specially). For example Germany don't want their robbed culture from France, but from Poland they want and forget how many masterpieces they stolen during occupation. German politisc from top ten visit Ericha Steinbach, but to polish newspapers they say - "don't bother her she is miss nobody here" . And so on.
I don't like one thing they lick USA ass and this is fact. Mad
Besides sometimes there must be a fire to clear the forest.
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 pm

I must correct myself - i admire their foreign politycy in some part.
Back to top Go down
lemmik

lemmik

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

It comes daily from Russia lol!, but others? Can't remember, which doesn't mean they haven't for sure.

But Gyurcsány Ferenc was a great clown, at least watching him from here. No wonder there were riots. Kaczyński twins can't beat him, not yet... tongue
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Kiskun wrote:

When last year half of the European countries' prime-ministers told that Gyurcsány Ferenc (our liar, commie primi-minister) should resign, and the left-sided other half of European politicians said that people shouldn't protest, "what's the matter?" and let Gyurcsány go on doing his job...Thanks a lot! It won't be you who cannot pay for the raised gas,water and electricity-bills I love you ( Mad )

I don't recall Polish politicians doing so, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would add our former president "of all Poles" Kwasniewski supporting Bush because Kerry in one of US presidential debates ignored Polish war efforts in Iraq Smile

Quote :
Haha what polish politics say about katchynskys abroud -this is source of "problem". Geremek, Walesa, Bartoszewski, Kwaśniewski and others they give some interviews to foreign newspapers which happily listen how Poland is undemocratic country.

I agree they are clowns (I'm very very polite anyway). Funny that such Geremek joined to communist party before 1956, a Stalinist democrat I suppose jocolor However I don't recall Bartoszewski doing so.

Quote :
But it is caused by Katchynskys politycy. They are very hard in politicy.Their statements are often brutal and exaggerated but i have to admit i admire their foreig politicy becouse they show hipocrysy and egoism other countries (Germany specially).

Their foreign policy is almost that bad as before them. So what that they expose hypocrisy of Kremlin or Germany? Who cares among those who could prevent them from doing something? Kaczynski's doing much of noise over their battles with Brussels, Berlin or Moscow but this is just for our internal audience. This helps them to win elections thanks to brilliant democratic system. But when you look at the effects this is pathetic because finally they always goes for some ugly compromise when our opponents take almost everything.

Quote :

For example Germany don't want their robbed culture from France, but from Poland they want and forget how many masterpieces they stolen during occupation. German politisc from top ten visit Ericha Steinbach, but to polish newspapers they say - "don't bother her she is miss nobody here" . And so on.

Did you heard that in our archives original Hitler's order of invasion of Poland was found recently? As a gesture of good will we could give them this order, the rest when they will finally decide to pay some war compensations. Laughing

Quote :
I don't like one thing they lick USA ass and this is fact.

This is true, somehow nobody in Europe cannot find this healthy distance in relations with the US. They either hate them or lick their ass. Perhaps Sarcozy will become the first to keep proper distance.
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 4:55 pm

[quote="Rzeczpospolita"]

Quote :
I agree they are clowns (I'm very very polite anyway). Funny that such Geremek joined to communist party before 1956, a Stalinist democrat I suppose jocolor However I don't recall Bartoszewski doing so.

I would not name Bartoszewski clow for sure, but rest in some way, yes.

Quote :
Their foreign policy is almost that bad as before them. So what that they expose hypocrisy of Kremlin or Germany?

The problem is i think that they have taken controlol of foreign policy to late.
But please no more mrs Fotyga Exclamation Btw im not anti-german im only anti german media Smile And this silence on east border (i mean Russia ) it is strange. I m schocked that Russian ambassador did not react on the fact that Poland was the first country where film about Litvinienko was released. Maybe after Katyń film (17 september) something will go on..

Quote :
Did you heard that in our archives original Hitler's order of invasion of Poland was found recently? As a gesture of good will we could give them this order, the rest when they will finally decide to pay some war compensations. Laughing

Yes i did i wonder how it get here? I suppouse some general took it with him at beginning of war to show on border...
War compesations? I would rather close this chapter for good.

Perhaps Sarcozy will become the first to keep proper distance.[quote]

Sarkozy seems to me to be okay Smile Katchynsky, Merkel, and Sarkozy are same label for me, they are right winged, they are tough in politicy, of cours they are diffrent but they are more idealist than cynic. Maybe that is why Kremlin is so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 6:38 pm

towito wrote:

I would not name Bartoszewski clow for sure, but rest in some way, yes.

Neither I had such intention, it was about the rest.

Quote :
And this silence on east border (i mean Russia ) it is strange. I m schocked that Russian ambassador did not react on the fact that Poland was the first country where film about Litvinienko was released. Maybe after Katyń film (17 september) something will go on..

So Poland is the first? Razz Of course this case have nothing to so with our government but you are right Kremlin usually don't waste such occasions.

Quote :
Yes i did i wonder how it get here? I suppouse some general took with him at beginning of war to show on border...
War compesations? I would rather close this chapter for good.

I have no idea about history of this order but about second issue I can say that this is Germany the one who want open another WWII discussion. Do you know that UK repaid its WWII debt to US in last year. For some this is not too late to expect money back. How many western countries did resign from Poland's communist era debt? None.

Quote :
Sarkozy seems to me to be okay Smile Katchynsky, Merkel, and Sarkozy are same label for me, they are right winged, they are tough in politicy, of cours they are diffrent but they are more idealist than cynic. Maybe that is why Kremlin is so quiet.

Neither of them is right wing indeed, I could vote for nobody mentioned. Vaclav Klaus is a model rightist politician.

By the way, you write correctly all surnames except Kaczynski Wink
Back to top Go down
towito

towito

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 7:28 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

By the way, you write correctly all surnames except Kaczynski Wink

I tried to be more english that i'm Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:31 pm

lemmik wrote:
Rzeczpospolita wrote:

It comes daily from Russia lol!, but others? Can't remember, which doesn't mean they haven't for sure.

But Gyurcsány Ferenc was a great clown, at least watching him from here. No wonder there were riots. Kaczyński twins can't beat him, not yet... tongue

Yeah, unfortunately he cannot be beaten. Later he said: "I learnt so much of this. I am happy this happened" sunny sunny santa cheers king
(Kurva anyád! Mad )
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 3:18 pm

I see that even Hungarians swear in Polish No Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
I see that even Hungarians swear in Polish No Wink

Yeah, I heard that word is international in Central and Eastern Europe. By the way "anyád" means "your mother"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites   Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaclav Havel lecture Polish political elites
Page 1 of 1