People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe Empty
PostSubject: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:26 pm

I read article about this visa problem in Polish newspaper and I can only say that this is much worse than I expected. When we join to Schengen zone Ukrainians and Russians will pay 35 Euro for this useless twist of paper and Belarusians 60 Euro! I'm curious how they justify this huge difference??

What is more, to cross Polish border those people would need to have 100 zl (about 380 Euro) for every day they declare to spent in the EU. I'm sure that this retarded regulations effectively make near-border business almost impossible.

Those hypocrites from Brussels who declare to "promote democracy" all the time wants to isolate people from above mentioned countries. Perhaps they should build a wall like Israel or US?

In the same time Soviet commissioner Frattini want to allow one million immigrants from Africa and Asia (per year!!!) to the member countries. Another brilliant idea of Euro-left, ban Eastern Christians, bring more Muslims because they have better tradition of integration in to European societies.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 am

Quote :
In the same time Soviet commissioner Frattini want to allow one million immigrants from Africa and Asia (per year!!!) to the member countries. Another brilliant idea of Euro-left, ban Eastern Christians, bring more Muslims because they have better tradition of integration in to European societies.

Fucking hell Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

In the same time Soviet commissioner Frattini want to allow one million immigrants from Africa and Asia (per year!!!) to the member countries.
Rolling Eyes

I hope I don't have to tell that our government also plans to settle 1 million Asians in Hungary cheers (Not even of accident choosing of our 4,5 million Hungarians living outside the borders wanting to migrate to Hungary)
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 9:17 pm

We also could allow many Poles from Belarus or Kazakhstan to settle here. Of course I mean passport and opportunity and not any kind of social help. Unfortunately we are stuck in the EU, where democracy is a farce. Look at this video below where police in Brussels brutally treats peaceful demonstration against Muslim immigration. It should be said that mayor of Brussels refused to allow them to protest at all. So where the hell we are living in? Like in Soviet Union some commissioners plan above people's heads make some harmful decisions that would be rejected in every referendum in every member country for sure. So the citizens are not allowed to protest against official plans of some bureaucrats, what is more if they decide to make this peaceful demonstration anyway, they are treated brutally like some criminals. Where is freedom of speech? Who the hell those bureaucrats think that they are??

<object><param></param><param></param></object>
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 pm

not going to emigrate anywhere but I would be happy to travel to Europe without obtaining visas and stuff.. that is so annoying. Those who ever tried to get a visa should know... And I don't understand why our goverment doesnt let europians travel to Russia without visas. What is it for?
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 am

I think Russian government would abandon visas for Europeans only if they would abandon visas for Russians. This is kind of automatic revenging no matter what consequences will bring such move to Russia. Poles like most of people from our region need to obtain visas to visit US however Americans can reach Poland without such paper. As much I often criticize my own country I think that in this case we run reasonable policy and we should not put US citizens in the same situation. The reason is purely economical, this would be harmful to our interest. We want American tourist to spend their cash in Poland and we want American businessman to invest here. Otherwise they will chose other country without such visa needs. If Americans prefer to keep us on distance this is their lose, obviously Polish diplomats should secretly lobby to abandon this procedure but it should not be a mayor issue. The same logic you could transfer to Russia, if you think that somebody is wrong then don't repeat his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 1:18 am

I think we should make the first step. On the same reasons as you in Poland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe   Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Schengen zone and visa policy towards Eastern Europe
Page 1 of 1