People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade

Go down 
+19
Kiskun
NowhereMan
malmal
Rzeczpospolita
Helena
«Trayus»
Oberst Schultz
patrickg
Krissukristel
bobhatersfriend
matrixx
Admin
whatever
terker
Hypno
Risto
Voodoo
LPF
Communist Gipsy
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade Empty
PostSubject: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 7:44 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 8:05 pm

totally agree with you, International Hate..
but as neo-nazism is growing in europe, who knows how the parade will end... in Estonia it didn't go too well also
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 8:06 pm

I dont like kissing pooboys running around in streets also What a Face
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 9:10 pm

We are conservative people, thus we don't like such things generally.
I think we need more time. In the end noone will care about it anyway, like yesterdays news. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 10:29 pm

I have nothing against gays. As long as they don't do their parades to show off...
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyTue May 22, 2007 10:38 pm

on the other hand they have the right to be society members as well, thats the reason why they do it. it isnt their fault that they are born this way. complicated issue...
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:30 am

I'm not surprised if people start making straight parades in the future. Laughing
Back to top Go down
terker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 10:44 am

Last edited by on Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whatever

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 4:44 pm

The reason is that people fell that showing of your sexual orientation is weird. Many people feel it is unnatural (as do I), and it has been found by scientists that homosexuality is actually sickness (faulty genes or some kind of mental issue) at least thats what I have heard.

When gays make their parade many people feel ashamed that in their society there are these kind of people. Plus many are afraid that these people will harm mankind (think if most of the world would be one then human race would die out) or are afraid that their children may get this behavior (children may think it is some kind of new style and are easy to start acting like it and soon they will be one).

It all would be ok if they wouldn't like to show their sexual orientation. And I believe that this isn't normal to show it because you don't see straight people yelling "Hey I am straight" so gays should stay around their kind not run around public.
Back to top Go down
LPF

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm

whatever wrote:
and it has been found by scientists that homosexuality is actually sickness (faulty genes or some kind of mental issue)

some of the biggest geniuses were also mentally ill... maybe the faulty genes are more developed than average person's genes

whatever wrote:
or are afraid that their children may get this behavior (children may think it is some kind of new style and are easy to start acting like it and soon they will be one).

only uneducated people can be afraid of that

whatever wrote:
It all would be ok if they wouldn't like to show their sexual orientation. And I believe that this isn't normal to show it because you don't see straight people yelling "Hey I am straight" so gays should stay around their kind not run around public.

to me it seems that you are racist... in 50's and 60' USA had same problem with black people who wanted the same rights as white... some people wanted the black people to attend in different schools as white and shouldnt "run around" with white people at all...
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 6:07 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 6:13 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:39 pm

one thing is showing of and being wanted to accepted in society.
But gay marriges and adopting or riseing children in gay families...?
Back to top Go down
https://people.forumotion.com
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Admin wrote:
one thing is showing of and being wanted to accepted in society.
But gay marriges and adopting or riseing children in gay families...?
I belive that children raised by gays may be smarter and better raised as gays usually are kind and caring. And there are a lot of families with problematic parents, but usually not in gay families.
Back to top Go down
terker

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Last edited by on Sun May 27, 2007 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matrixx

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyThu May 24, 2007 10:43 am

terker wrote:
To say that homosexuals shouldn’t openly say who they are and demand that they shouldn't have parades or whatever is telling them, deny who you are and live in a lie. So, if that’s what anybody wants, please do live your life in a lie but leave to other’s their own choices. And as long as anybody doesn’t like gays, please stay away from them, their life shouldn’t be any of your business and concern.

But here is the problem. I don't care if you're gay. Plain and simple - i'm sure gays dont care that im straight. But why the hell must they make those parades - what is the purpose? To tell others - "look at meee, im gay and you're not" ? I mean - i dont have the urge to step up to the gay people and say - "Hey you - gay - look at me, I'm straight". That's just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
whatever

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm

Sorry if I hurt someones feelings, but the illness thing I read years ago so I don't have any source. I just remember that there was some scientists saying that it is some kind of mental issue (related with something from their past. Bad childhood or something) and there were some saying it is in the genes and thats still today why gays aren't allowed to donate their blood that scientist had noticed that giving gays blood to straight had made straight one act little more like a gay person.

I am not against gay people I am just against showing of their orientation. Parade is bad example because when children (aged 12-16 or something like that) see it may think it is new style and start acting like it. Very young children are easy to take some kind of acting for them selfs for the life.

Don't call me racist. In my opinion all people (no matter what color) are humans. I have read lots of scientific explanation why people are so different in the look and I agree with thous explanations because these are logical.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo

Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:53 pm

I also dont agree with adaption, children should have both mother and father to grow up as a balanced persons.
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyFri May 25, 2007 4:48 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptyFri May 25, 2007 11:07 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
i think iz ok if a gay person has a kid.. but if iz a gay couple that adopt a kid.. well i think thats nasty.. the kid will probably end up being homosexual or idk...
Gay couple kids tend to be more normal than regular kids Razz

And WTF gays are not allowed to donate blood? That's nonsense. I haven't heard that EVER! If it's true tho, then correct me with some sources Razz
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:25 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:42 am

ive heard it before that gay men are not allowed to donate blood
I did an easy search in yahoo and got tons of replys
here's some links
http://www.nytimes.com/uwire/uwire_HZWH090620053109023.html?ex=1203998400&en=027e1a557cd70283&ei=5034
and
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rasap/browse_thread/thread/5a152b64ac6629d8/3ed61e3a6939150e?lnk=raot
Back to top Go down
Risto

Risto

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptySat May 26, 2007 10:04 am

Blood has DNA in it, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptySat May 26, 2007 1:32 pm

yes, but what does that has to do with anything?
I think the reason in higher HIV risk. Gay men have higher risk then normal.
the quote from one of the previous artikles
According to the FDA gay men are 60 times more likely to be infected with
HIV/Aids than the general population
Back to top Go down
patrickg

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade EmptySat May 26, 2007 1:35 pm

Yeah blood has DNA in it, but that's not quite relevant unless the blood has some kind of genetic malformation that causes the blood to be ineffective....
It's not that "gay people can't donate blood," they just ask men if they have recently has sexual contact with another gay man because statistically that person may be more likely to carry HIV. Again, that's not "gay people," it's those who have had sexual contact with gay men. It's not discrimination, it's efficiency that promotes the health of blood recipients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade Empty

Back to top Go down

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next