People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade

Go down 
+19
Kiskun
NowhereMan
malmal
Rzeczpospolita
Helena
«Trayus»
Oberst Schultz
patrickg
Krissukristel
bobhatersfriend
matrixx
Admin
whatever
terker
Hypno
Risto
Voodoo
LPF
Communist Gipsy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LPF

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:50 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6698173.stm

not only lithuania
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 7:28 am

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oberst Schultz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:35 pm

fascinateing... why can't the gay people understand, that these kind of parades only create hate towards them.
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 12:10 pm

Don't have anything against homosexuals, it isn't our buisness who do unknown to us people love, no? Still I find it weird aswel that they wanted to shout about it.
I do not tolerate the "uncivilised" parades full of agressivness and hostility. Just the more calm ones, wich will be "street fight free". If they ask politely for it to make a parade, I wouldn't ban'em I don't see why not. Only illegal ones.
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 12:59 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 1:06 pm

I'm not sure if there are, maybe, if there are than I'd rather prevent them from causing some damages.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 6:23 pm

I guess the fighting is between anti-homos and homos Razz

And tbh I wouldn't be against the parade, but there are too many morons who see that as provoking and go there to cause trouble. That and the parade seems abit pointless to me. We don't have a 'straight parade', do we?
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:17 pm

I think it's quite normal they want to show themselves off. They have just had their rights and that's why they're that enthusiastic. It's like the time when women started to notice their importance - there were also a lot of parades and demonstrations, but by now it has mostly calmed down. If homos are going to be accepted and considered to be normal, I think they won't need the parades neither.
I personally have nothing against the homosexual people. We can't choose our orientation ourselves, can we? And as we see the history, there have been many famous and very intelligent homosexual people (Tchaikovskiy, Wilde, Newton etc) so we shouldn't have any reason to consider them to be abnormal or something else like that. Especially if we look the homo-haters who usually don't tend to be the wittiest ones (excuse me, do you know any clever people who'd like to attack the other citizens in the streets?).
Every person in the world should have a right to be honestly who he or she really is. Nobody should have to pretend being somebody else.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:40 am

Helena wrote:
If homos are going to be accepted and considered to be normal, I think they won't need the parades neither.
Exactly. But with parades they also piss some people off, so it's kinda like a dead circle...
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:29 am

Why should people feel disturbed for gay parades? After all, they take place just once a year.
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Intelligent member
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:46 am

Helena wrote:
Why should people feel disturbed for gay parades? After all, they take place just once a year.
Ask them...
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:52 am

If some people just hate gays it's their own personal problem. The homos are not supposed to quit their parades because some people don't like to hear about them.
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:25 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:26 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:35 pm

Great, I just hope that the demography of Europe won't fall even more because of it. But..eh I doubt it. albino
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:31 pm

International Hate wrote:
http://euobserver.com/9/24104

Why is that? I know similar decisions have also been made in Poland and Latvia(?). Doesn't sound very liberal or fair. I remember there was some attempts to organize gay march in Moscow or St.Petersburgh, but those were banned in beforehand, which was critizised by EU (not maybe officially though). I think that's quite harsh violation of freedom of speech... Well, it's not really my business i'm not gay nor gay activist, but just want to know your point of views. No offence

Why do you think that everything must be very liberal? Most people here don’t like obscene parades and don’t wish any take place.
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:38 pm

Hypno wrote:
Gay couple kids tend to be more normal than regular kids Razz

And this knowledge coming from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:52 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:23 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:30 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:32 pm

International Hate wrote:
Rzeczpospolita wrote:
Most people here don’t like obscene parades and don’t wish any take place.

Here neither. Most people don't like neo-nazi demonstrations for example, but still those aren't banned. freedom of opinion you know...

I believe that every Neo-Nazi demostration is banned over here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:37 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:44 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 4:56 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next