People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

occupation or liberation

Go down 
+17
estestest
whatever
vJ
terker
3 Alarms
Kiskun
Admin
NowhereMan
Helena
Vabapaase
Earthland
Risto
DerDieDas
Hypno
Voodoo
Krissukristel
LPF
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

occupation or liberation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   occupation or liberation - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Gut, excellent, I wish Kremlin would say so.
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   occupation or liberation - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:45 pm

I agree with Nowhere Man, Russia should get rid of Chechnya for its own good. Kremlin of course played dirty game like Chechens but their actions did not got proper media attention in Russia. As I have once wrote in other thread, Chechens already had quasi independent state and then they attacked Dagestan and lost everything. Their goal as to create pan-Caucasian Islamic Caliphate based on Koranic laws, why would people from European countries support this kind of crap, I have no idea. Caucasus is not even entirely Muslim.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   occupation or liberation - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
I agree with Nowhere Man, Russia should get rid of Chechnya for its own good. Kremlin of course played dirty game like Chechens but their actions did not got proper media attention in Russia. As I have once wrote in other thread, Chechens already had quasi independent state and then they attacked Dagestan and lost everything. Their goal as to create pan-Caucasian Islamic Caliphate based on Koranic laws, why would people from European countries support this kind of crap, I have no idea. Caucasus is not even entirely Muslim.

Yeah, I'm glad you understand what I mean. And I think that not so many Chechens really support those... islamic things... Lots of those who escaped from the war found refuge in Europe and Russia. Not in "islamic countries".. Hmm.. complicated question.
I don't understand how to "get rid" of it... Build a wall around the area? (it was seriously discussed about ten years ago here!)..
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   occupation or liberation - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 8:44 pm

NowhereMan wrote:

And I think that not so many Chechens really support those... islamic things... Lots of those who escaped from the war found refuge in Europe and Russia. Not in "islamic countries"..

Absolutely right.

Quote :
Hmm.. complicated question.
I don't understand how to "get rid" of it... Build a wall around the area? (it was seriously discussed about ten years ago here!)..

I would suggest give it to Kadyrov clan (they are idiots but not an Islamic fanatics and this would not be Russian problem anymore). Of course offer to local Russians (if any still live over there) flats in Russia (Siberia most likely).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   occupation or liberation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

occupation or liberation
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Estonia-
Jump to: