People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Russia vs. Estonia

Go down 
+9
Kiskun
«Trayus»
PdM
Hypno
Voodoo
bobhatersfriend
whatever
NowhereMan
estestest
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
haku

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 10:00 pm

i'm sorry poles - i didn't mean it as attack.

there's different examples from all ethnic families and for example us, estonians used to be total headache for all our neighbours thousand years ago.

but generally slavic tribes had larger population numbers - and for those who sugested me read a history book might as well do it themselves - as i heard it from history class.

poland is the largest country in 'new europe'. that's 50% of what i said. but the rest of 50%, isn't really there (about size&aggressiveness)

but the prime example of a slavic tribe are russians - just look how much of them there is. or how expansive they are - clearly the utmost expansive nation in the world

and how aggressive! just few examples - when russia increased their territory to [almost] what it is today, they were total minority - just 10 percent in the beginning of 18th century. but just within fewhundred years they absorbed all of the other nations and turned them into russians. from 10 to 90+ - that's just amazing. NationDestroyer award of the millenium goes to russia.

or how peter Ist was the first tsar since [sorry, i have forgotten how much time had pacced since the last peacful delegation] to go out of russia without army (his great trip to netherlands and where else he went - you know better)

and it all is there today - they're still trying to increase their territory (just think of transnistria or the bits of land russia's trying to take away from georgia)
they're still destroying other nations - each next census in russia has one minority missing (with small exaggeration:))
and still that aggressiveness! that 15 years until today where just a buffer period between communism and nashism or whatever we'd like to call it.

if you think we saw worst of russia during communism - i'd say think again
(when russia was forming during communism - foreign powers were mesing with russia. like germany giving millions and millions worth of gold to lenin and trotsky, then now russia is messing with others - estonia, georgia, ukraine, great britain)
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:04 pm

With Russia, yes I do agree, but that's more likely Russia only.
Russians ain't 100% slavic anyway.
Still Germans attacked whole Europe and killed milions, just like Stalin when USSR occupied Eastern Europe.
Well, atleast Poland (I think so) wasn't that much agressive as other Slavic countries.
Austria was agressive towards us, they've occupied part of our lands so as Germany.
Anglo-Saxon's counquered many lands around the world, including North America, India, Africa.
Spanish, same.
There are other nations with diffrent origins wich were very agressive.

Quote :
Trayus, we all know that Slavics were not the only one to do that, but it is a fact, that even today, Slovaks, Croatians, Serbians - just to mention our neighbours - are very agressive, especially with us.

Funny, they say just the same about You, these serbs still are scared since after WW1 that you'll attack'em to retrieve back your lands taken in the Tiranion Treaty. scratch

Slovaks? Well no offence but you've took your northern lands back from Slovakia in 1938, oh let's not forget the Carpathian Ruthenia so I'm not so shocked about that ''agressivness', what's happening today? I hardly would call it agressivness.

Edit:
Quote :
poland is the largest country in 'new europe'. that's 50% of what i said. but the rest of 50%, isn't really there (about size&aggressiveness)
Eh? Watcha mean New Europe? I don't think were the largest. o_0
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
With Russia, yes I do agree, but that's more likely Russia only.
Russians ain't 100% slavic anyway.
Still Germans attacked whole Europe and killed milions, just like Stalin when USSR occupied Eastern Europe.
Well, atleast Poland (I think so) wasn't that much agressive as other Slavic countries.
Austria was agressive towards us, they've occupied part of our lands so as Germany.
Anglo-Saxon's counquered many lands around the world, including North America, India, Africa.
Spanish, same.
There are other nations with diffrent origins wich were very agressive.

Quote :
Trayus, we all know that Slavics were not the only one to do that, but it is a fact, that even today, Slovaks, Croatians, Serbians - just to mention our neighbours - are very agressive, especially with us.

Funny, they say just the same about You, these serbs still are scared since after WW1 that you'll attack'em to retrieve back your lands taken in the Tiranion Treaty. scratch

Slovaks? Well no offence but you've took your northern lands back from Slovakia in 1938, oh let's not forget the Carpathian Ruthenia so I'm not so shocked about that ''agressivness', what's happening today? I hardly would call it agressivness.

Ehh, Trayi, I hope you don't think that anybody in this country who has significant power is about to tell the army to attack Vajdaság in Serbia or Felvidék in Slovakia?
We took back Carpathian Ruthenia without any gunfire. tongue
By the way, I mostly mean behaviour. Actually, we can hear continuosly how unfriendly Slovaks are with Hungarian tourists up there - my brother too has just came home from Slovakia and Poland and the difference is hell and heaven between the two behaviours, Poles are very friendly - not even to mention that when you speak with a smiling, modern Slovak person who seems to be so intelligent and says things about minorities, you can discover a shocking phenomenon: talks like as if he/she lived in the middle-ages with a strong racist feeling. Abusements still didn't end there, (such as in Romania either, though they are not Slavic...at least there language isn't). Just to mention the girl's case last year who was raped by skinheads because she was talking in Hungarian...Of course Slovaks don't even want to hear about giving any rights to minorities...
But of course you are also Slavic, so you will always defend Slovaks...No matter what I say. Though Poles are totally different in my eyes.
Majority decides, minority s*cks, we have nobody in reality now I see... Sad
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Who said I'd defend Slovaks even if it's wrong? I' just trying to prove that Slavic countries aren't the most agressive countries, yet I'm not a panslavist Razz. I like Hungarians, and Hungary itself, if it would take a conquest to get back it's old lands, I wouldn't say no. Razz But seriously, were they attacking or invading your country that much? You know, I hear that Slovakians kinda like us, unlike Czech's, that's what I hear anyway.

Quote :
Ehh, Trayi, I hope you don't think that anybody in this country who has significant power is about to tell the army to attack Vajdaság in Serbia or Felvidék in Slovakia?

No, at the moment, in the future, who knows. Cool
Come to think of it, how about teaming Czech Republic and Slovakia? Poland and Hungary vs Czech's and Slovakia....nah just kidding! clown

Quote :
...but of course you are also Slavic, so you will always defend Slovaks...No matter what I say. Though Poles are totally different in my eyes.
Majority decides, minority s*cks, we have nobody in reality now I see..

Like I said, I'm not a panslavist, don't worry, same happens in Ukraine and Belarus, Poles are discriminated there in some places as I said somewhere here before(though on the western parts of their country are pretty friendly towards us, atleast in Ukraine).The idea that all slavic nations are friendly towards eachother is untrue, unfortunately. And I feel same about Hungarians just as You about us, honset. =)

Quote :
what do you mean Russian's aren't 100% slavic??

Ah c'mon It must have mixed a bit with the Asian people, atleast on the east, or Ugro-Finnic etc, actually we can't say that any other nation is 100% slavic, romanic, celtic and so on after centuries DNA code mixing. scratch

PS:
Quote :
(such as in Romania either, though they are not Slavic...at least there language isn't).

Romania is a romanic country. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 pm

«Trayus» wrote:

No, at the moment, in the future, who knows. Cool

I don't think more than 5% in this country would want it so.
«Trayus» wrote:

Come to think of it, how about teaming Czech Republic and Slovakia? Poland and Hungary vs Czech's and Slovakia....nah just kidding! clown
Very Happy
Cool!
Quote :

And I feel same about Hungarians just as You about us, honset. =)
Lengyel, magyar két jóbarát, együtt harcol, s issza borát cheers
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 11:18 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
Like I said, I'm not a panslavist, don't worry, same happens in Ukraine and Belarus, Poles are discriminated there in some places as I said somewhere here before(though on the western parts of their country are pretty friendly towards us, atleast in Ukraine).

Belarus doesn't really count because this is clearly provoked by Luka regime.

I think that you might be wrong about western Ukrainians in general, some I met on the internet are OK but some others glorify UPA what is unacceptable for a Pole. Tell them one bad word about UPA and you will see what happen then... Eastern Ukrainians are more neutral towards us even if they buddy up with Russians.
Back to top Go down
volmer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 pm

I think the main reason why we can't get along is that russians can't accept the fact that Estonia isn't a part of them any more. Like they can't accept the fact that Chechnya or Georgia is not a part of Russia. Or Belarus or Ukraine. And the people who accept the independence have been brainwashed with this "nazies!" stuff. Thank god we don't depend on the russian gas line here. Otherwise we would have any gas for the next 5 years since this April. Reminding you how russia treats Georgia or Belarus:
Quote :
You haven't payed your gas bill!
-Yes we did!
No you haven't. The bill got 100 million dollars bigger last night.
-WTF!
*Closes gas line*
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 6:08 pm

Quote :
You haven't payed your gas bill!
-Yes we did!
No you haven't. The bill got 100 million dollars bigger last night.
-WTF!
*Closes gas line*

1. It's not that simple and fast. Stop being ridiculous.
2. If they want cheap gas they can come to siberia so they can have it everyday. (your style)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia vs. Estonia   Russia vs. Estonia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Russia vs. Estonia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2