People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

European Union.

Go down 
+7
Rzeczpospolita
bobhatersfriend
Helena
Earthland
NowhereMan
PdM
«Trayus»
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What would You like?
Full integration.
European Union. - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%European Union. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Integration on the economic and currency level and in law issue.
European Union. - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%European Union. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Territorial integration and things from the second option.
European Union. - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%European Union. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Everything is just fine now.
European Union. - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%European Union. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
None of these.
European Union. - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%European Union. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

European Union. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Quote :
Well, of course, what do you expect? I never had any anticipation to any other nation. But Russia, thats different for me. I had choices - leave my own country or live there under the Russian communist dictate for the rest of my live, raise my children there... Could I blame someone else? Or better - could anyone in the Czech Rep., Poland, Hungary, and others blame someone else then Russia?
I'm so glad to hear that children in schools back in Czechs are learning now what communism and CCCP was alike, and that there wasn't that much differences between fascist & commies.

So all russians are commies? or fascists?
Quote :
I never had any anticipation to any other nation. But Russia, thats different for me.
or maybe you are a little bit fascist?
Back to top Go down
Kiskun

Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 pm

KOPER1 wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
KOPER1 wrote:
bobhatersfriend wrote:
Russia is special!

If someone dosn't want us somewere... well who cares? were special and unique =) and were awesome!!! we should make our own little thingy ^.^

Yep, you are right, nobody cares.
Yep, you should make our own little thingy. Like create more gulags 'santa'

Enjoying yourself, eh?

Well, of course, what do you expect? I never had any anticipation to any other nation. But Russia, thats different for me. I had choices - leave my own country or live there under the Russian communist dictate for the rest of my live, raise my children there... Could I blame someone else? Or better - could anyone in the Czech Rep., Poland, Hungary, and others blame someone else then Russia?
I'm so glad to hear that children in schools back in Czechs are learning now what communism and CCCP was alike, and that there wasn't that much differences between fascist & commies.

Same with my generation in Hungary fortunately!
Back to top Go down
Krissukristel

Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 4:46 pm

funny how fascist is russian's favorite word now.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan

NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 7:52 pm

Krissukristel wrote:
funny how fascist is russian's favorite word now.

I beg your pardon. Is this the stone into my garden? I am the only Russian in this forum and am being tortured for that regularly. Should I say thank you?

I can sign every word you are saying against soviets but I ask you, what's wrong with ME? you don't like our president? I don't like him either, (or even if I like him) so what? Can you tell me what so bad he did to you personally? I bet most of you here don't even know what was it like to live in the SU in the worst times, you just heard scary stories from your parents and TV, saw pistures on the net... Again what has it got to do with Russia nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:16 pm

I can't see where exactly are you tortured Very Happy I personally haven't said a word about you, maybe only about some of your views (I'm not sure) and as much as I can see, nobody else has nothing against your person, either.

Why most people here are suspicious against Russia is that Russia in one or another form has owned Estonia about 3 times just in the 20th century and all the signs are showing that this kind of politics is going to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Union.   European Union. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

European Union.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3