People Are Same Everywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
svybski

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? Empty
PostSubject: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 pm

There is one point I dont understand. ultra-nationalistic russians call others fascistic although they are itself openly rasistic and, lets face it, fascistic.

Eventhough ussr won war against nazi-fascists, it does NOT give right to ultra-nationalistic fascistis to call everyone fascistic who does not happen to share the same opinions..

It is just very weak argument.

Calling someone fascists arbitrarily does not have any effect any more.

It is almost like they are blinded by the fact that history tolds us about this victory. If you kill fascists, it does not make you non-fascist. But they seem to think this way? ;(

They do not seem to understand that they are actually expressing same ideals and values what was basis of nazi-germany.

But the history tells us what happend to the nazis... the hate just does not work..

Only accepting different values can make things happen. Things like peace, health, wealth, trust, and friendship. Hell, perhaps even love!

Very Happy Embarassed

..and accepting the fact that know one knows the truth about how you should live your life and what you should believe on. Life is just too complex that it would be overly proud and stupid to believe that "I am so right on everything so that everyone should also believe what I believe".

That is why we have different cultures as our richness. We can express and research different kinds of life-styles and cultural styles, and get (freely) influenced by others. bounce

And the positive change happens in our values and customs -- I believe that culture can evolve, to better or to worse. Some cultural habits or values are neutral or good, but if value is bad (like suppresing other people and their opinions, in order to unify our own society), it surely destructive one. Destructive values are deceiteful ones -- first it seems to integrate the society. But soon the truth and disintegration comes.

(this could happen also in usa as well as in russia, but I believe it would be a best if these changes are most bloodless as possible... the ultimate goal of every human being is to avoid suffering)
Back to top Go down
«Trayus»

«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 4:51 pm

Aye totally agree. Nice speech. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rzeczpospolita

Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 5:19 pm

telkola wrote:

this could happen also in usa as well as in russia

How about countries of Europe?

Quote :
the ultimate goal of every human being is to avoid suffering

This questionable claim, obviously people would like to avoid this but I think would agree to suffer a bit to reach some real ultimate goals Smile
Back to top Go down
svybski

PostSubject: satisfaction dilemma   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:50 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

Quote :
the ultimate goal of every human being is to avoid suffering

This questionable claim, obviously people would like to avoid this but I think would agree to suffer a bit to reach some real ultimate goals Smile

Yes, this is the dilemma. Some people say that it is the strength of the character if you are willing to suffer (to some extent) in order to get something (bigger). Is it kinda Investment in suffering (losing temporarily satisfaction) to get more satisfaction? hehee lol!

my point was that I hope that people suffer as less as possible from the changes -- sometimes you dont need any blood for it as Estonians proves us (singing revolution, which was pacifistic at it's nature -- btw finland's "revolution" (more like declaration and political manouveur) was (at first) also pacifistic (followed with bloody civil war over "western"/"eastern" values). which is funny and intersteting co-incidence!! sometimes pacifism *really* makes so much better results e.g. there is no (big) possibility to revenge because blood was not spilled!!)

I just hope that people do not believe in vain that there is need for blood. There is another option -- as great people of Estonia has shown to the world. (and many other countries, sorry if I did not mention your country because I lack historical knowledge so much.. :O )

"i cant get no... satisfaction! bada bada bada.... " king
Back to top Go down
Estonski

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 8:04 pm

Also lets not forget that not just only Russia won the war.
There was America also, and i believe some other countries too.
Back to top Go down
svybski

PostSubject: yes   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 8:20 pm

Estonski wrote:

yes, fascism is quite strong in US, too Laughing

Edit: Or more like nationalism... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 10:34 pm

-

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 10:38 pm

-
Back to top Go down
Estonski

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 8:50 pm

telkola wrote:
Estonski wrote:

yes, fascism is quite strong in US, too Laughing

Edit: Or more like nationalism... Rolling Eyes

i meant who defeated nazis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?   Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultra-nationalists in russia = nazi culture?
Page 1 of 1